BY DIOR

Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Oz. A Seductive Blend of Orange, Jasmine and Gardenia with Hints of Sandalwood, Musk and Amber. Recommended Use: Romantic. Year Introduced: 2004. Gender: Women. see more...

Katy M.
The Christian Dior Poision parfums (there's a LOT) never fail to be mysterious and inviting. It is my go to perfume and this one goes on a little lighter than the others so I use it for day time. More floral tones, less musky. Still a sexy scent. It's my signiture scent and I've been wearing it since I was a kid. It's especially nostalgic for me; it was my Mom's perfume.
Joan I.
This is for me a very light white floral - a mixture of jasmine, tuberose and gardenia. The Turin/Sanchez review describes it as a powerhouse, stretching its effect for "three city blocks." It must have calmed down a bit since she reviewed it, quite tame by my standards.

It's perfectly pleasant, but of no distinction, and not worth the four stars Ms. Sanchez confers upon it, in my opinion.

I don't get any of the candied orange peel or woodiness. Perhaps Dior has reformulated it.

Ah, well, even if its decibel level were increased, I wouldn't be compelled to try it again. Decent, but unremarkable.
Angeli G.
Miami, Florida
There are no words to describe a parfum as delicious and immensely powerful among all the parfum in the world in my personal opinion, this perfume is delicious. It contains passion to life so to speak as the vast majority of perfumes and Fragrances of this brand, especially this is one of my favorites and indispensable.
Kate R.
Arcadia, FL
Anything Dior smells like you've rolled around in a slice of heaven. Worth every penny, amazing scents. It's long lasting, smells expensive and elegant. I choose Ulta as my Dior place to buy. I would strongly recommend to anyone willing to try a new smell.
Victoria B.
Wichita, KS
As I am not a lover of floral or fruity fragrances, Dior makes a variety of perfumes that provide a more mature scent. I receive many compliments on Pure Poison, and it lasts a long time without being overpowering.
Natalie D.
Norwalk , CA
I sampled this perfume and now I'm hooked! It has a musky smell that I'm super fond of. I think my pheromones like woody smells as opposed to flowery. This scent lasts all day. A little goes a long way.
Elizabeth R.
Romeoville
I LOVE this perfume! I discovered it one day i was browsing in sephora. It has such a sexy and sophisticated scent. It lasts all day. Many people have stopped me to ask me what scent i am wearing.
Randi N.
This perfume wears very well. I can put it on in the morning and it stays all day. I love this fragrance. Pleasing and not overbearing or too girly.
Melissa O.
This perfume is purely poison!
One of my favorite perfumes and a goes great On my skin!
The smell on me does last me all day!
My go to perfumes 👍🏼
Joy O.
Orange, CA
One of my faves but also LOVE Angle ! Fragrance lasts all day and does not give me a headache ! Perfect for me ! Online mostly for purchase.