BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDior
Christian Prestige La Creme Exceptional Regenerating Creme - 50ml/17oz

Christian Dior Prestige La Creme Exceptional Regenerating Creme - 50ml/1.7oz

by Dior

A high-potency anti-aging facial creamFeatures an ultra-fine & luxurious texture that deeply comforts skinFormulated with the most precious fraction of Rose de Granville: its very first budsHelps promote skin's cell regeneration & improve its...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Christian Dior Prestige La Creme Exceptional Regenerating Creme - 50ml/1.7oz!
Lucia A.
CALIFORNIACATHEDRALCIT
Christian Dior Prestige La Creme Exceptional Regenerating Creme - 50ml/1.7oz uploaded by Lucia A.
[product:christian-dior-prestige-la-creme-exceptional-regenerating-creme-50ml/17oz] I stared using this few weeks ago and I really feels confident with my skin because I can see and feels the difference in my face and neck this is an incredible cream for your regimen I really recommend it. You deserved it!!! Thank you #dior
Maria S.
Minot, ND
provides your skin with a double regenerating action, recovers your skin that texture that makes it feel soft and smooth, it is ideal to keep your skin hydrated, it covers all my expectations, so I recommend it.
Carley M.
Park Falls, WI
3,274 reviews
This product feels amazing on the skin, and I love how youthful my skin looks after using. I will say Dior makes wonderful products, pricey but the quality is outstanding. This jar lasts me along time, which is a plus but I have noticed drastic results since first using this product. Highly recommend.
Danielle P.
Palm Bay , FL
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Beautiful package, and smells fantastic. Does makes the skin smooth when used at night, but has a high price tag and I feel other products do the same.
Lupita A.
Eagle Pass, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Can we please give this cream the credit it deserves??? I love how smooth it feels in my skin! Everyone has to try this cream at least once in life !
Luxe S.
Ok this is super tricky. I love the cream in general, it’s very thick and moisturizing and I love how nice it makes my skin feel. But I can get the same feeling by buying a cream that is half the price. It just isn’t revolutionary
Crista L.
Minneapolis, MN
Amazing. Wish I could afford this because I would use this all the time. It's so moisturizing and creamy. A little goes a long way. Such a great product.
leslie 하.
New York
Great creme for target areas on eyes and mouth. Packaging is nice easy to use . This met my expectations and helped me feel the lines were not as visible as prior to use. I would definitely recommend it.
Lindsay D.
Redmond, OR
Dior just makes amazing products hands down. When I apply this stuff I feel like I just got a facial. My skin looks 5 years younger and I’ve only been using it for a month. It’s expensive but well worth the money.
Angie N.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This creme is wonderful. I use it every night before bed after exfoliating. It hydrates the pores and firms the skin. Perfect for restoring your look after a long night. Awesome for under the eyes too.

Looking for your answer?