MakeupPerfume & CologneDior
Christian Poison Girl Eau de Toilette, Perfume for Women, 17 Oz

Christian Dior Poison Girl Eau de Toilette, Perfume for Women, 1.7 Oz

by Dior

Launched by the design house of Christian Dior. This oriental vanilla fragrance has a blend of bergamot, sandalwood, amber, musk, rose, heliotrope, tonka bean, bitter orange, and lemon.
Start your review of Christian Dior Poison Girl Eau de Toilette, Perfume for Women, 1.7 Oz!
Mondiana D.
Los Angeles, CA
This fragrance is a must have, I brought it at the airport in Haiti. Guuuys people keeps asking me all the time what I’m wearing.
kati M.
Claremont, NH
Christian Dior Poison Girl Eau de Toilette, Perfume for Women, 1.7 Oz uploaded by kati M.
Oh my God, one of my favorite perfumes for summer nights! Its super pricey but you can find good deals of you look around. One of the best summer scents ever. I will continue to repurchacr over and over. The dry down of vanilla is the best.
Madison L.
Crosby, MN
My all time favorite perfume. it’s very elegant and flirty and guys love it!! It’s nothing like a bath and body works perfume. Love love love the packaging. sprays the right amount and lasts a long time!
Joanne P.
Christian Dior Poison Girl Eau de Toilette, Perfume for Women, 1.7 Oz uploaded by Joanne P.
One of dior favorite scents, no need to re spritz as the scent lasts through out the day. I have almost ran out so a trip to boots next month for a birthday treat I think 🤔 😅
Coline P.
Parfum très floral ressemblant à la petite robe noire de Guerlain mais en plus doux. Le parfum est assez fort et tient longtemps. Un parfum plus de soirée, entêtant et enivrant.
Noelyya L.
sabadell, Barcelona
Fue un regalo de aniversario nunca había tenido un perfume con esta fragancia tan personal con tonos a vainilla y a flores es tan duradero que se nota que es un perfume un tanto caro, si buscas ofertas las encuentras pero es un perfume que recomendaria y que sin duda volvería a comprar.
Athénaïs B.
Tours
Ce parfum sent divinement bon !! Je le recommande ! Il tient longtemps sur la peau et sur les habits. Un ou deux pchitt suffise !
Denisse G.
Aguascalientes
Es un perfume perfecto para climas cálidos. Tiene notas cítricas y de vainilla pero es una combinación muy delicada y de increíble calidad ya que tiene larga duración incluso mi ropa queda oliendo al perfume después de días de usarlo.
Batool A.
dubai
Got it when it first launched and definitely want it again! It has this strong spice with sweet scent! Lasts for a really long time!
stavroula I.
drama
It's a very sweet perfume with floral and fruity notes,worm.Worth the money.A very good choice for Autumn and Winter.This is my signature mist.Every time I wear it asks me what I'm wearing and tell me it's suits very good with my skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kristi T.
2,124 reviews
il y a 2 ans
kati M. il y a 10 mois
It is long lasting and even more if you spray on your clothes and in your hair!