Poison by Christian Dior for women

Launched by Christian Dior in 1985, POISON is classified as a luxurious, oriental, floral fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of amber, honey, berries, and other spices. see more...

Beka S.
Camino, CA
How can I convey how I feel about this perfume? It's haunting and sexy, all while being overpowering and undeniable. This is a "power " or "presence" perfume. When you wear this, it's like a shot of confidence. It screams bring it on world, I'm here and I'm ready for anything! If you're allowed to wear perfume at work, rock this ( not Super super strong mind you) to the next big meeting, and enjoy the secret confidence booster while you wow your colleagues.

It doesn't play well with other scents, obviously, but it's not really made to either? I'm a huge fan of this perfume. It isn't cheap, but it's incredibly long lasting and the heady rush you get from wearing this is well worth it!
Beatriz Z.
Lawrenceville, GA
This was my mom's signature perfum back in the day,and any time I day a big party,I wore this,intense.....very intense but it made me feel sexy.....like a rock star!deff.....every woman should try it at least once in a lifetime!❤️
cynthia g.
wahiawa, HI
I used this back In the day. It had a great scent to it and I never got tired of using this everyday. I should try this out again.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Ooooooooo this used to be my favorite!!! I used to wear it every day!! Could never get sick of it!!
angelica a.
Port St Lucie, FL
This is my mom's all-time favorite perfume. I steal a spritz every now and then
Lisa T.
Birmingham , United kingdom
So I bought this fragrance and I didn't really like the smell. It lasts for ages and if it had been a smell I liked then this would have been brill but I didn't. Personal opinion I don't like the smell
Dan D.
General Escobedo
5his was really poisoning for men, when I put this on my 20s it was scandalous and exquisite, one of my favorites too!!!