Christian Dior Nude Natural Glow Hydrating Makeup SPF10, # 030 Medium Beige, 1 Ounce

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

1 ounce makeup. Dior skin nude natural glow hydrating makeup SPF10, # 030 medium beige was launched by the design house of Christian Dior. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. Dior skin nude natural glow hydrating makeup... see more...

Wendy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it. My skin usually breaks out from SPF foundations, but not this one. I don't even need to set it with a powder, but if I really need it under the eyes I will. It looks very natural and I only need one pump for my whole face. I bought it at Sephora for $50, it's a little steep, but I love it and have been repurchasing.
Candace S.
Hanover Park
Beauty Junkie Expert
Life changing! It's super expensive but sooo worth it! Its natural but makes a difference in your skin. It feels good on your face and doesn't feel like make up at all. I love this product and would never change a thing. It's my go to for smooth gorgeous skin!