BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Rose, gardenia, sage, and other green florals. see more...

Gwen S.
Gwen S.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect scent for me! It is light and feminine without being too floral, but it's also grown-up enough that I don't feel like I'm putting on grandma's perfume when playing dressup, which I sometimes feel when I wear department store perfume brands. I work in an office where I don't like to wear any overpowering fragrances, so this is a good choice for me.
Bonnie B.
Bonnie B.
Philadelphia, PA
This perfume is the mild version of a normal Christian Dior perfume. The bottle is fancy which makes up for the watered down scent. I actually like that this is a lighter smell because you can spray it more and it won't become too strong. I don't think I would buy it again because of the price, but it is a nice product.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Virginia Beach, VA
This fragrance will be my wedding day fragrance. The smell is light and airy; floral, but not overwhelming. The scent lasts all day and the bottle is beautiful. Great value for the price.
Ellen D.
Ellen D.
This is one of my signature scents; I have bought multiple bottles of it! It is clean, fresh, and light! Every time I wear it, I get so many compliments on it.
Lezlie T.
Lezlie T.
Woodstock, GA
Its a little pricey but its usually what i ask for every birthday of mine because i love the scent!! Spray it once and everyones asking what your wearing! (:
Kamila C.
Kamila C.
Riverview
ūüėćūüėć I love this perfume so much that I only use it on special occasions because I dont want to waste it I try to make the best out of it it smells very fancy
Je'nai L.
Je'nai L.
Greensboro, NC
This fragrance kept a longstanding smell and was actually very durable. I love the light sweet touch that it gave
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
This is a bright and lovely fragrance. I enjoy how it brightens my mood and makes me feel very feminine.
Trisha
Trisha
Chula Vista, CA
The soft smell of flowers is My everyday go to sent!!!! The hints of floral reminds me of a Sunny day in summer! My favorite so far!
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Greenville, SC
I love this scent. This is my favorite perfume. I get compliments all of the time when I wear it.