Christian Dior Midnight Poison Eau De Parfum Spray - Midnight Poison - 50ml/1.7oz

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Cindy S.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh wow this takes me way back. Super pretty sent. Smells very nice. I haven't used it in a while. Would love to buy it again
Maravilhoso quanto ao perfume e o design, entretanto, no Brasil é bem caro, comparando com outras marcas custo x beneficio
Yavonne B.
Tampa, FL
Very fresh smelling. Great scent for day or night or even the office. A little spritz goes a long way.
mariangel a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
He probado esta perfume y es increíble el olor es buenísimo ojalá pudiera comprármelo es muy bueno
Priscilla C.
Rllng Hls Est, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product comes in a really awesome bottle and it smells wonderful. Would really recommend
J J
Awesome perfume. scent stays all day and into the night. a little spritz goes a long way!!
Sarah R.
Esse perfume é uma delícia, queria poder comprar mais só é muito caro ne infelizmente
Lilith K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I smelled this at Dillard's and loved it so freaking much! Definitely worth buying
Beauty J.
Oh, yes! This one is MY FAVOURITE FRAGRANCE OF ALL TIMES EVER!!

I love it so much.

So, this is definitely a fragrance for a girl who wants to feel daring and glamorous and adventurous and attractive and all of the above.

It has glam, sweetness, a hint of spice and it's bold and feminine.

For special ocations only.
Tracy B.
Louisville, TN
I loved the scent of this perfume and the way it bonded with my body chemistry. It has an interesting smell that is unlike any other scent I've encountered so far . . it's actually a little earthy and it paired so well with the residual scent of patchouli oil that lingered on pretty much everything I owned in college. I was so bummed when I ran out and haven't been able to find it since . . but I would definitely buy it again!
Simoni C.
Thessaloniki, Salonica
I have the red bottle and I'm telling you is the best perfume ever. It's just smell so good and it last at least 2 days!! This blue bottle is it good as the red one?
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Does this smell sweet
Elena F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What age group is this for
Maria G.
Raymondville, TX
Where can you buy this perfume at?
Frish Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't find this anywhere is it discontinued ? Is there a place I can get it even if it is discontinued