BY CHRISTIAN DIOR #85 in Mascara

This rich, deeply pigmented mascara has a large, full brush to give lashes that "just off the catwalk" look in just one coat. Never clumpy, always sexy. see more...

• Did I get a bad batch? The product comes out so dry...1 Answers
Susan D.
Bear, DE
This has been on my list of top 5 favorite Mascaras for at least five years. It was the first thing I ever purchased from Sephora, and used it up daily until it ran out. The wand on this is huge and provides you with thick volumous lashes. It can go on a little heavy so make sure you wipe some off before applying if that makes sense!
Candace H.
Foothill Rnch, CA
I mean, it's a good mascara but it's not great. I used to be obsessed with it, but as I got older and started trying others, I ended up liking it less and less. First off, it's $30 a pop - that's too much for someone like me who can't live without mascara. Beyond that, it still flakes! I don't care how much length and volume I get, if I'm raccoon eyes at the end of the day, I'm not interested. Once I found trish Mcevoy (also not cheap) and then even katr mabeline, I never wen back to Dior. I just couldn't justify that purchase anymore.
Kimberly Y.
Queens, NY
I LOVE this mascara! My absolute favorite!! I have thin, straight Asian lashes and no other mascara gives it the curl/lift and spacing to make it look full than this mascara! I first used a sample of this product and after I ran out I bought the full size. Will repurchase again and again.
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
Oh my gosh I absolutely love this mascara!!! It is kind of pricey but it is totally worth the price!!! It gives me AMAZING Length and volume!!!!! This formula dries down so fast that I do not have any problem with getting all over my face, and that is seriously one of the most important qualities in a mascara for me because I always make such a mess. The only downside is that it is not waterproof but it’s not super smudgy.
Melanie D.
This is one of those expensive products with tons of hype that i dont get. Its almost 30$ and doesnt outperform my cheaper mascaras at all. The packaging is nice, but its just a mediocre mascara. It doesnt do much in terms of lengthening and the volume doesnt wow me, despite using multiple coats. I would rather save money and get better results than have fancy packaging and an impressive brand name.
Jaime Lee K.
Goffstown, NH
For many years this was the only mascara I would use! The brush ensures great separation and will ensure you are not left with spider lashes. The formula plumps and lengthens lashes and doesn’t flake throughout the Day. My only complaint is that it often is a very dry formula from the first time you open the tube and does not last half as long as some of the competition.
sara G.
Berkeley , CA
One of my top 5 mascaras of all time! Dior Show has the boldest brush, one of the first to really hone in on the plump brush. It’s very very black so it almost looks like you are wearing fake lashes. This mascara does t weigh down your lashes and gives you the effect/illusion of falsies. I love wearing this mascara during the evenings for a bolder eye look.
Susana P.
Staten Island, NY
My holy grail. Wish i could afford this more often. I get it for myself as a treat once in awhile. I love when the formula dries down more after use and gives even better application.
Ysabelle S.
Edinburg
Great mascara, goes on smooth, very dark black and made my eyelashes look amazing.  I feel like my curl lasts with this mascara.  I would say that these amazing results don't last and in less than a month, it starts to go on clumpy.  That is when I'll put it on using a lash comb and I get the same great lashes.
Marissa G.
S Burlington, VT
Great mascara! I have used for years and ads amazing volume with no clumps! Only thing i don't like is the pricetag. Regardless this stuff works and it works well!
Michaela W.
Did I get a bad batch? The product comes out so dry...