BY DIOR

This rich, deeply pigmented mascara has a large, full brush to give lashes that "just off the catwalk" look in just one coat. Never clumpy, always sexy. see more...

• Did I get a bad batch? The product comes out so dry...1 Answers
Christian Dior Makeup Diorshow Mascara
  • "I love this! This mascara is on the drier side compared to that of black out, but the large fluffy brush helps to elongate the lashes and truly build volume. Love the black color the best, but for a night out and more drama, try pairing this with Dior black out mascara on top for lashes that you've never seen! " in 58 reviews
  • "In love with this mascara! It's a little pricey but completely worth it. It gives my lashes so much volume and lift they look fake. It isn't waterproof but it's definitely long lasting and the brush is unlike any other I've ever seen. A must try!" in 17 reviews
  • "In love with this mascara! It's a little pricey but completely worth it. It gives my lashes so much volume and lift they look fake. It isn't waterproof but it's definitely long lasting and the brush is unlike any other I've ever seen. A must try!" in 15 reviews
  • "I've worn Diorshow for at least five years now. I try other mascaras from time to time but I just keep coming back to this one. Nothing stays put like it does while adding volume and lengthening my lashes. Other mascaras I've tried have come close, but there isn't anything out there quite like Diorshow, it's the full package. I use it with the Dior lash primer and the effect if amazing. I love Dior makeup in general: no harsh chemicals, or stuff to irritate me skin. Thank you Sephora for getting me hooked on a product line I can't afford (lol)." in 14 reviews
Susan D.
Bear, DE
This has been on my list of top 5 favorite Mascaras for at least five years. It was the first thing I ever purchased from Sephora, and used it up daily until it ran out. The wand on this is huge and provides you with thick volumous lashes. It can go on a little heavy so make sure you wipe some off before applying if that makes sense!
Kimberly Y.
Whitestone, NY
I LOVE this mascara! My absolute favorite!! I have thin, straight Asian lashes and no other mascara gives it the curl/lift and spacing to make it look full than this mascara! I first used a sample of this product and after I ran out I bought the full size. Will repurchase again and again.
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
Oh my gosh I absolutely love this mascara!!! It is kind of pricey but it is totally worth the price!!! It gives me AMAZING Length and volume!!!!! This formula dries down so fast that I do not have any problem with getting all over my face, and that is seriously one of the most important qualities in a mascara for me because I always make such a mess. The only downside is that it is not waterproof but it’s not super smudgy.
sara G.
Berkeley, CA
One of my top 5 mascaras of all time! Dior Show has the boldest brush, one of the first to really hone in on the plump brush. It’s very very black so it almost looks like you are wearing fake lashes. This mascara does t weigh down your lashes and gives you the effect/illusion of falsies. I love wearing this mascara during the evenings for a bolder eye look.
Ysabelle S.
Edinburg
Great mascara, goes on smooth, very dark black and made my eyelashes look amazing.  I feel like my curl lasts with this mascara.  I would say that these amazing results don't last and in less than a month, it starts to go on clumpy.  That is when I'll put it on using a lash comb and I get the same great lashes.
Jessica W.
Dayton, OH
I loved this mascara. The darkness, brush, and formula was seriously great. It was long lasting, non crumbling and made my lashes look great... however, it dried out in a little over a month :/ I haven’t bought it since that happened and am unsure if I ever will
Amanda C.
Greenville, MI
I received a sample of this mascara from Sephora and I was not impressed. It flaked horribly and was so wet it got everywhere on my face. I have hooded eyes and there was mascara on my brow bone
Diana R.
Akron , OH
This is my all time favorite mascara! It doesn’t clump at all. It covers flawlessly, lash by lash. It adds extreme length also. Whenever I wear this I always get asked if my lashes are real. It’s kind of expensive but in my opinion, it’s worth it.
Kristen F.
East Moline, IL
I’m not as fond of this mascara, it does what’s advertised but if you have sensitive eyes I would not recommend it. At even the slightest watery/irritation the mascara smudges and runs. I wish it were more durable because it works great for adding volume to the Lashes .
Lex I.
Portsmouth , VA
This was the very first higher end mascara I purchased. I picked it up from my local sephora and never looked back. I love love love this mascara. It has nice pigment and creates both length and volume. Very worth the money.
Michaela W.
Did I get a bad batch? The product comes out so dry...