BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Introduced by Christian Dior in 1988 Fahrenheit is a refreshing woody mossy fragrance, This Perfume has a blend of honeysuckle, sandalwood, and balsam, 3, 4oz EDT Spray 2, 5oz Shower Gel 1, 7oz Deodorant Black Traveling Kit see more...

ruthe g.
ruthe g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Muitoooooo bommmmmmmm , maravilhosooooo , perfeitoooooo o produto imoralll mesmo !! A qualidade impecável e unicaaa !! Simplesmente bom !! De primeira linha !! E sem condições uso e aprovo !! Ele é um produtos que da resultados além esperadoss !!!!!
Jesenia V.
Jesenia V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's smells nice I absolutely positively recommend this to everyone and anyone this is so great omg I love it and it's not too pricey get it now!
Shalene B.
Shalene B.
Harrisburg, Pa
God give me this again!! Can never find this where I live! It's always the fake cheap knock offs!! Wish I could find this around here!
Christee G.
Christee G.
50th Henderson lane Willingboro , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very affordable and I can say I will use this product for the rest for my life because it is amazing to use. Thanks
Angela L.
Angela L.
Smells good on pretty much every person. My boyfriend loves this and i feel it will never go out of style.
Cassie T.
Cassie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The red are totally in especially Bella hadid wearing the red and This set is exclusively amzinnggggg
Araceli M.
Araceli M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me parece que si realmente bueno, es un producto encantador y siento que resalta entre los demás, además de que aún no me encuentro un defecto en específico porque lo considero una maravilla y siento que cumple el objetivo por el que fue diseñado.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Newtownards, Down
My father in laws favourite aftershave and this set is a complete bargain! Dior aftershaves are relatively pricey however this set makes for a good way to even out the price. Looks super and lasts. It will be on his Christmas list again this year
Pearl L.
Pearl L.
Where do I start the Christian Dior gift set is like my partner in crime cause whenever I forget someone's birthday I always buy this and give it the scent is blissful and nice although it doesn't stay the whole day which blows cause u have to keep reapplying it but overall it's fine
Prashasti S.
Prashasti S.
I'm in love with these cute bottles packaging is amazing I love its fragrance I get compliments when I apply this its kind a mild to strong fragrance combo must try