BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Introduced by Christian Dior in 1988 Fahrenheit is a refreshing woody mossy fragrance, This Perfume has a blend of honeysuckle, sandalwood, and balsam, 3, 4oz EDT Spray 2, 5oz Shower Gel 1, 7oz Deodorant Black Traveling Kit see more...

ruthe g.
ruthe g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Muitoooooo bommmmmmmm , maravilhosooooo , perfeitoooooo o produto imoralll mesmo !! A qualidade impecável e unicaaa !! Simplesmente bom !! De primeira linha !! E sem condições uso e aprovo !! Ele é um produtos que da resultados além esperadoss !!!!!
Ash F.
Ash F.
Denton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was skeptical about buying this product because of the mixed reviews, but I am so glad I bought it! The formula is amazing and it is super long lasting! Worth every penny. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Jesenia V.
Jesenia V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's smells nice I absolutely positively recommend this to everyone and anyone this is so great omg I love it and it's not too pricey get it now!
Shalene B.
Shalene B.
Harrisburg, Pa
God give me this again!! Can never find this where I live! It's always the fake cheap knock offs!! Wish I could find this around here!
Christee G.
Christee G.
Calumet City, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very affordable and I can say I will use this product for the rest for my life because it is amazing to use. Thanks
Zari B.
Zari B.
Round Lake Beach
Beauty Junkie Expert
I highly recommend this 4 gift set because it is great for gifts for friends and the products are absolutely good
Angela L.
Angela L.
Smells good on pretty much every person. My boyfriend loves this and i feel it will never go out of style.
katherine u.
katherine u.
San juan
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta  me encanta me encanta me encanta lo adoro Me encanta  me encanta me encanta me encanta lo adoro
Cassie T.
Cassie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The red are totally in especially Bella hadid wearing the red and This set is exclusively amzinnggggg
F.A.T.I.M.A C.
F.A.T.I.M.A C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amo la fragancia del perfume , es tan sexy que me dan ganas de usarlo en todo momento, me gustaria probar el kit!! Compre el perfume y estuve conforme al precio (que no es nada caro) y con la duracion de la fragancia , es medio dulce y me fascina asi que espero poder probar el kit! Mucha suerte , sigan asi!!!!!