Christian Dior L'Or de Vie La Creme 50ml/1.7oz uploaded by Ines T.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Buy Christian Dior Intensive Treatments - Christian Dior L'Or de Vie La Creme Precious Skincare: Silky, rich and soothing, the cream combines the most carefully selected nourishing and anti-aging ingredients with the regenerative and antioxidant powers of L'Or de Vie Complex to envelop the skin in total comfort Its velvety caress relaxes the features and smooth the skin while helping to restore its firmness and density The ski is fuller, and the complexion is miraculously soft, smooth and silky see more...

Madison N.
Madison N.
Cottonwood, CA
i'm absolutely in love with this product right now I the Christian Dior Laura divine law cream 50 mL which is pretty good for me because I do use a lot of product but it's actually not that much which is a pretty good balance and I would honestly totally recommend this so yeah
Callisa Z.
Callisa Z.
First off this packaging is absolutely stunning! The product itself is genius. It works well for combo skin and does everything that it supposed to do. I absolutely recommend it if it's within your budget.
julia E.
julia E.
pittsburgh , PA
This is an amazing product! Ive used this product for quite some time now! i bought it at a macy's counter! It is a gentle product, and i especially love the packaging? I would defiantly buy this again!
Grace S.
Grace S.
Wilburton, OK
I just love this cream but it's pricy.. I do use it time to time and it help my skin to firm nicely.. smell increabe too!! Love it!
Mariana C.
Mariana C.
Anaheim, CA
The best of the best of the best. Yes, it is kind of pricey but it is totally worth it how it works and I have been obsessed
Sharon N.
Sharon N.
This product is like many on the market, over priced and a temporary fix. I'd rather save my money for something better.
missy o.
missy o.
Watsonville, CA
it leaves my skin just a little too greasy after. it moisturizes my skin lovely but dont like how it feels after awhile
Cris R.
Cris R.
I haven't really tried this....., but I would love to!!!! It might be great for the skin.
lendy p.
lendy p.
I haven't used this product but I know a lot of people that have I've been wanting to try it out but I'm still thinking about it because the price is kind of expensive is it really worth it?
Jheii G.
Jheii G.
This is an amazing product, I would defiantly buy this again!

I just love love love the packaging is BEAUTIFUL