Christian Dior L'Or de Vie La Creme 50ml/1.7oz uploaded by Ines T.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Buy Christian Dior Intensive Treatments - Christian Dior L'Or de Vie La Creme Precious Skincare: Silky, rich and soothing, the cream combines the most carefully selected nourishing and anti-aging ingredients with the regenerative and antioxidant powers of L'Or de Vie Complex to envelop the skin in total comfort Its velvety caress relaxes the features and smooth the skin while helping to restore its firmness and density The ski is fuller, and the complexion is miraculously soft, smooth and silky see more...

shantell j.
ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW THIS LEAVES YOUR SKIN SOFT NICE AND COOL IN THE HOT MONTHS AND THE PRICE IS GREAT FOR WHAT YOUR GETTING I LOVE IT MY 2 SISTERS ALSO USE THIS PRODUCT I GOT MINE I THINK AT MACY'S I NEED TO GET SOME FOR MOM SHE WOULD LOVE IT I WILL BUY THIS AS LONG AS THEY HAVE IT
Cara C.
Sun Valley, CA
Super silky and rich leaving my skin velvety soft and moisturized. The packaging is great and very high end. It is very gentle and soothing for my sensitive skin. I purchased this from Dior.com and it was worth every penny although a little pricey will continue to purchase this item.
amber t.
Mobile, AL
The Dior Cream is a tried and true favorite. I highly suggest it to all my friends and family. It moisturizes without leaving a stick greasy mess and soaks in to the skin to leave it baby soft and hydrated. No harsh smells or chemicals that would break me out.
lendy p.
I haven't used this product but I know a lot of people that have I've been wanting to try it out but I'm still thinking about it because the price is kind of expensive is it really worth it?
Nicole A.
staten island, NY
This cream felt so lovely on my skin. After applying- my skin felt fresh and rejuvenated. I received mine as a gift and it was the first time I used it. It is a bit pricy but I feel it has high enough of a quality to make it worth it. Also, loved the packaging.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Wow this cream is high end and high quality to make that skin younger healthier and make your skin look like you ten years younger !!! I love how it makes my skin look and fill its great for people who want younger healthier skin
Liliana G.
Mesa, AZ
I love the packaging super moisturizing you get what you pay for so it might be pricy but it works wonders Dior is has the best products I bought this I believe at jcpenny I recommend this if you like keeping a moisturized face
Debrah K.
Hillside, NJ
This product is amazing. I bought sample, travel size recently and was somewhat skeptical but my skin feels more hydrated, soft and supple after only 2 weeks than it has in years. Hefty price tag but it's worth every penny.This creme absorbs quickly into your skin leaving it smooth and refreshed.
Callisa Z.
First off this packaging is absolutely stunning! The product itself is genius. It works well for combo skin and does everything that it supposed to do. I absolutely recommend it if it's within your budget.
Madison N.
Cottonwood, CA
i'm absolutely in love with this product right now I the Christian Dior Laura divine law cream 50 mL which is pretty good for me because I do use a lot of product but it's actually not that much which is a pretty good balance and I would honestly totally recommend this so yeah