3 colors available

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR #46 in Fragrance for Her

Floral Orchids, Violets, Rose And Blackberry Musk, A Sensual Aroma. see more...

• What do you love most about Jadore perfume?9 Answers
  • Where is the best place price wise to buy this?1 Answers
  • Is this an evening scent? Or a day scent? Like, is this scent more...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Elena S.
Elena S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This smell is just divine, very unique. There are so many different smells out there and a lot of them are easy to mix up or hard to remember, not this one. It's unique and stands the test of time, doesn't get boring, smells classy, luxurious and not overpowering (you just need a little, don't overdo it)! One of those scents you just always want to keep in your rotation.
Jess E.
Jess E.
Columbus, GA
I have worn this everyday since the 7th grade and continue to get rave reviews from fellow passerbyers and friends. It smells amazing and is long lasting. I get compliments from my significant other daily! Highly recommend this all my family and friends and my mom and best friend have started wearing it regularly as their perfume of choice.
Jess N.
Jess N.
Ridgefield, NJ
Everyday fragrance. People say this is a winter perfume but I personally like this in summer as well. It is very calm, elegant, luxury, pleasant, not heavy, beautiful overall. Easy attraction. I get compliments all the time and this will smell a little different on different people but I guarantee they will all smell great.
Waj U.
Waj U.
Alpharetta, GA
This perfume and this scent holds such a significance to me in my life. It was the very first perfume gifted to me by my then Fiancé and now my husband of 13 years. As elegance as the bottle looks, the scent matches it perfectly. I finished up that first bottle pretty fast and received compliments every time I wore it.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent is nice and stays on all day. I'm not too crazy about it, but will wear it till it's gone. It's a bit of a mix between light/fresh and that overwhelmingly strong floral perfume scent I think everyone under 75 hates. I can see how some may like it but I personally wouldn't ever pay full price for it.
Karah W.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
BLEH! This smells like old lady and not in a good way. I would not purchase this sent after receiving a sample of it. The only positive thing I have to say is that it does have really nice staying power, it lasted all day at work and the sent was still there before bed.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Very floral. Strong. Lasts throughout the day. I get headaches from some strong-scented perfumes, but this one did not bother me at all. It's more pricey than others - around $100 for a large bottle, but it will last a long time. I would definitely recommend it.
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Mesa, AZ
This is the BEST scent I have ever worn! The smell is classic and you can never go wrong for any occasion. The scent is so high class you feel just like the ad, dripping in liquid gold. It is long lasting and it is the only fragrance i will ever purchase!
Yeani C.
Yeani C.
Ash M.
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've loved this fragrance ever since I smelled it at Sephora. It smells sweet, floral, and feminine. It lasts for hours and is not too overwhelming. It is a great everyday perfume. This is my new favorite! I just wished this came in a travel size.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What do you love most about Jadore perfume?
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
Queens Vlg, NY
Is this an evening scent? Or a day scent? Like, is this scent more suitable for an evening out/date night dinner or more of a day scent, going to the park, walking around the city, etc.?
Marie C.
Marie C.
Santa Cruz, CA
Where is the best place price wise to buy this?
Karen A.
Karen A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have Dior Blooming Bouquet and I was wondering if you recommend this one. I'd like to try it. Do you recommended?