Christian Dior JADORE by  Eau De Parfum Spray 3. 4 oz

Christian Dior JADORE by Eau De Parfum Spray 3. 4 oz

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Launched by the design house of Christian Dior in 2000 Jadore is classified as a refreshing flowery fragrance, This feminine scent possesses a blend of floral orchids violets rose and Blackberry musk, It is recommended for office wear, Gender: Women, Size: 3, 4 oz, see more...

Christian Dior JADORE by  Eau De Parfum Spray 3. 4 oz
Christian Dior JADORE by Eau De Parfum Spray 3. 4 oz
Julia K.
Cincinnati, OH
It makes me so sad to say but I not stand the smell of this perfume. I don't know what it is. The bottle is beautiful. The commercial is amazing. I dance around to it every holiday..but this smells like an old lady wearing extremely out of date perfume to me..I try and try every year to like this and I just can't.
Janny G.

I received this beautiful perfume from my grandmother, I love her scent, my grandmother persuades many perfumes and this was her gift to me. A unique aroma, I thank my grandmother for this precious perfume, a soft smell for my taste and for any occasion I recommend it
carey b.
Great smell I like this one a lot. its not overbearing, but lasts all day and people always ask what I am wearing I love that. That is how you know it is a good perfume!
Kim W.
Riverside, CA
THIS IS ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE PERFUMES! VERY LIGHT AND FEMININE, YET FRESH AT THE SAME TIME. THIS SCENT NEVER GETS STALE, AND IS COMPLETELY APPROPRIATE FOR ALL OCCASIONS
Corrie W.
This perfume is okay, but honestly is not one that I prefer. I think it is a preference thing. This scent is very fresh-smelling.
Kelyn G.
Stephenville, TX
This scent is so fresh yet elegant. It's not musty or too deep but is still sexy. I wear this to work every day!
Evalinda T.
Great Mascara! Very Pricey!!! But it works really well. full lashes and really buildable.
Franceline  L.
Everett, MA
My father bought this for me, and it was the best gift I have ever received
Janny G.