BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Hypnotic Poison Perfume by Christian Dior, This enticing scent is one you must possess. Your seductive aroma will have your lover hypnotized. It is the result of the following top fragrance notes: almond, caraway and jasmine. The middle notes are: moss, sandalwood and oakmoss and the base of the fragrance is: vanilla, musk and cedar. see more...

Madison G.
Birmingham, MI
I LIVE BY HYPNOTIC POISON. My friend has this, and I want to steal it from her. It is the perfect scent. It is sexy and warm and inviting and I am seriously going to steal it from her. It is expensive so that is why I am going to steal it!!! love it so much
Kaelyn T.
Murray, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
High priced, which is a con. On the upside, it's a great way to get a fragrance layer into your routine without paying fragrance pricing. There are comparable alternatives out there for less, though.
Lauren B.
Kansas City, MO
This fragrance is very rich and warm. It has deep vanilla flavors that reminds me of a rootbeer float. It is very enticing and a classic scent that has been around for quite some time!
Michaela P.
Orlando , FL
I love this.
On me it's vanilla powder with some woodinesss and there is subtle (I really mean subtle, on my skin at least) plasticky, doll head note that to me makes it special, but on my skin it's not play doh as some say even though I can recognize why people would think that. It's really warm and smooth, perfect for cold days and nights, I think it's great for daytime as long as you don't overspray it, been wearing it for a few days and already got some indirect compliments (eg.*sniffs*"Something smells nice in here" )
I'd say EDP version is more of an overtly sexy, aggressively flirtatious version and has a bit of a sticky quality (not in a bad way, reminds me of cherry coke), this one fills the air more subtly.
Lingers on clothes for days, but the smell there seems to be a bit more fruity than on skin, still nice.
Smells very different on paper tester versus skin, try it on your skin before buying.
Christina R.
Tamarac, FL
If you want a smell that is intoxicating this is it! I call it my sexy perfume/shower gel because the scent is so amazing, anyone can be intoxicated by it!
Beatriz P.
Minden, NV

I love a smell that lasts long. people who smell remains haunted, it is a bit expensive. but worth it. a gem at home, a jewel for the smell. I recommend it
Tammy b.
Slidell, LA
One of my favorites. Great smell leave the whole bathroom smelling good also.. It last a long time and I always get asked what Iam wearing
Taylor R.
Rimersburg, PA
I love this shower gel! It's not too powerful of a scent but it's enough to make you and your shower to smell amazing!
Saeeda M.
Katy, TX
It's a great scent for a sophisticated night. I bought this for my mom and she loved it. Everyone complimented her
Estee O.
Durham, NH
I could die this is my honest to god favorite scent in the whole world! My mom wears it too and we just love it!