Add a Photo
Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison by  Eau De Toilette Spray 3. 4 oz

Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison by Eau De Toilette Spray 3. 4 oz

By CHRISTIAN DIOR
This enticing scent is one you must possess, Your seductive aroma will have your lover hypnotized, It is the result of the following top fragrance Notes: almond caraway and jasmine, The middle notes are: moss sandalwood and oakmoss and the base of the fragrance is: vanilla musk and cedar,
Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison by  Eau De Toilette Spray 3. 4 oz
Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison by Eau De Toilette Spray 3. 4 oz
Yusbreili G.
Yusbreili G.

I just used up a bottle of this perfume that came from a department store. Looking for a bargain, I purchased your product online within a couple of weeks. Both were the Eau De Toilette Spray. I have opened and used the perfume. I believe it is a "copycat" fragrance or watered down version. At first, it smelled like the same perfume I knew, just not as intense. After even an hour of wearing it, though, none of the smell remained. Not even a hint, if I rubbed my wrist were it was sprayed. My previous bottle could be smelled hours later. After closer inspection, I noticed the box and bottle do not not say "Christian" Dior, just Dior. A portion of the clear sticker on the bottom of the bottle has been carefully cut off. I am disappointed with this purchase and will pay the $20 more store price next time. I only gave it a one star rating, because the system would not let me give it none.
Deidra D.
Deidra D.

Absolutely love this perfume. It's my staple perfumed or winter or a night out. It's soft and sweet with a warm after smell. It's great to wear for a dinner or to a company party.
simi k.
simi k.

Lovely fragrance, worth the price since it will last a long time. You do not need to spray a load of this, a small bit goes a long way. Lasts ALL day
Mykeisha c.
Mykeisha c.
lancaster , ca

Omg this is my favorite perfume in the whole entire world i will never stop loving this it smells so good and everyone compliments on it when worn.

Join Now