Add a Photo
Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison by  Eau De Toilette Spray 3. 4 oz

Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison by Eau De Toilette Spray 3. 4 oz

By CHRISTIAN DIOR
This enticing scent is one you must possess, Your seductive aroma will have your lover hypnotized, It is the result of the following top fragrance Notes: almond caraway and jasmine, The middle notes are: moss sandalwood and oakmoss and the base of the fragrance is: vanilla musk and cedar,
Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison by  Eau De Toilette Spray 3. 4 oz
Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison by Eau De Toilette Spray 3. 4 oz
Yusbreili G.
Yusbreili G.

I just used up a bottle of this perfume that came from a department store. Looking for a bargain, I purchased your product online within a couple of weeks. Both were the Eau De Toilette Spray. I have opened and used the perfume. I believe it is a "copycat" fragrance or watered down version. At first, it smelled like the same perfume I knew, just not as intense. After even an hour of wearing it, though, none of the smell remained. Not even a hint, if I rubbed my wrist were it was sprayed. My previous bottle could be smelled hours later. After closer inspection, I noticed the box and bottle do not not say "Christian" Dior, just Dior. A portion of the clear sticker on the bottom of the bottle has been carefully cut off. I am disappointed with this purchase and will pay the $20 more store price next time. I only gave it a one star rating, because the system would not let me give it none.
Mykeisha c.
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA

Omg this is my favorite perfume in the whole entire world i will never stop loving this it smells so good and everyone compliments on it when worn.
Deidra D.
Deidra D.

Absolutely love this perfume. It's my staple perfumed or winter or a night out. It's soft and sweet with a warm after smell. It's great to wear for a dinner or to a company party.
simi k.
simi k.

Lovely fragrance, worth the price since it will last a long time. You do not need to spray a load of this, a small bit goes a long way. Lasts ALL day

Join Now