Add a Photo
Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison by  Eau De Toilette Spray 3. 4 oz

Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison by Eau De Toilette Spray 3. 4 oz

By CHRISTIAN DIOR
This enticing scent is one you must possess, Your seductive aroma will have your lover hypnotized, It is the result of the following top fragrance Notes: almond caraway and jasmine, The middle notes are: moss sandalwood and oakmoss and the base of the fragrance is: vanilla musk and cedar,
Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison by  Eau De Toilette Spray 3. 4 oz
Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison by Eau De Toilette Spray 3. 4 oz
Yusbreili G.
Yusbreili G.
Nov. 6, 2016, 12:41 a.m.
Review for: Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison by Eau De Toilette Spray 3. 4 oz
I just used up a bottle of this perfume that came from a department store. Looking for a bargain, I purchased your product online within a couple of weeks. Both were the Eau De Toilette Spray. I have opened and used the perfume. I believe it is a "copycat" fragrance or watered down version. At first, it smelled like the same perfume I knew, just not as intense. After even an hour of wearing it, though, none of the smell remained. Not even a hint, if I rubbed my wrist were it was sprayed. My previous bottle could be smelled hours later. After closer inspection, I noticed the box and bottle do not not say "Christian" Dior, just Dior. A portion of the clear sticker on the bottom of the bottle has been carefully cut off. I am disappointed with this purchase and will pay the $20 more store price next time. I only gave it a one star rating, because the system would not let me give it none.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
June 22, 2017, 12:56 a.m.
Review for: Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison by Eau De Toilette Spray 3. 4 oz
This perfume is bomb. Out of all the perfumes I've owned this one is probably the one I've recieved the most compliments on. I haven't found another scent like it. It's warm with hints of vanilla, almond, and jasmine. I definitely would recommend this.
Jéssica S.
Jéssica S.
Minden, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
June 20, 2017, 7:48 p.m.
Review for: Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison by Eau De Toilette Spray 3. 4 oz
Hypnotic Poison is the scent of my life!
An oriental vanilla, creamy, with notes of almonds, coconut and setting and projects perfectly well.
If you like sweet, hot, sensual perfume and with a night cap, this poisoned apple will also hypnotize .you.
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
June 20, 2017, 12:03 p.m.
Review for: Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison by Eau De Toilette Spray 3. 4 oz
I was introduced to this product when i was young. Because my mom loves this & she still does! When i smell this, it remindes me a lot of my mom and i love it!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Nicholasville
Beauty Junkie Expert
June 21, 2017, 2:55 p.m.
Review for: Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison by Eau De Toilette Spray 3. 4 oz
Good sweet smelling perfume, my mom has used this for years. Has a very long lasting scent that lingers. Love it !
Esmeralda N.
Esmeralda N.
June 21, 2017, 7:29 p.m.
Review for: Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison by Eau De Toilette Spray 3. 4 oz
Smells great & the look of the bottle looks cute and fancy. I will be purchasing this product again in the future.
Mykeisha c.
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Omg this is my favorite perfume in the whole entire world i will never stop loving this it smells so good and everyone compliments on it when worn.
Deidra D.
Deidra D.
Absolutely love this perfume. It's my staple perfumed or winter or a night out. It's soft and sweet with a warm after smell. It's great to wear for a dinner or to a company party.
Sara G.
Sara G.
June 21, 2017, 7:08 a.m.
Review for: Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison by Eau De Toilette Spray 3. 4 oz
Omg one of my favorite of all times, it's just amazing and very long lasting two or even one spray are enough, this one it's a compliment getter especially guys seems to love this perfume so much I get costanly asked what is that?you smell so good 😊 I love the dry down so much on me it's smells like italian confetti the ones you get when you attending a wedding! I definitely will buy this again and again...and I also gifted my mum with the eau the parfum.
Alina T.
Alina T.
Dubai
June 21, 2017, 1:05 p.m.
Review for: Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison by Eau De Toilette Spray 3. 4 oz
Long lasting, deep and sweet smell. It's a parfume worth buying. I bought it at Paris Gallery and it was definitely worth the money. I'm a first time user but I'll definitely buy it again.