BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

1.7 ounce Cream (Tester). Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Creme - Normal To Combination Skin was launched by the design house of Christian Dior. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Creme - Normal To Combination Skin by Christian Dior for Unisex - 1.7 ounce Cream (Tester). see more...

Xuan H.
Xuan H.
Bluffton, SC
I received this for my birthday last year and OMG!!! I'm only 23 years old, but I have a smile wrinkle line that is extremely visible on the left side of my face and it would crease my makeup and make it more visible. After using this cream for 1 year I have notice a big difference! The smile line is less visible and when I wear makeup it doesn't crease up anymore. Now I can finally feel like my age again !!
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
I love this stuff. Everything by Christian Dior is so revitalizing. This works great for my patchy skin that ranges from dry to oily. This moisturizes my face while providing hydration and firming properties for youthful, beautiful skin.
Aileen R.
Aileen R.
Moreno Valley, CA
I totally love this product! It's my first time applying this product big for sure not my last. The price may be a little pricy but it's worth it! This product has shown results within 2 weeks! I recommend this for any of you out there.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
New haven , CT
Use a sample from this product and loved it the texture of the creams was smooth and melted on the skin I felt a difference right away, I got the sample at Nordstrom and I would probably consider buying although it's expensive.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I can't say enough good things about this product. I have normal to combination skin and this product works as a great moisturizer for me. It's fairly expensive but it lasts for a while so it's totally worth the buy!
Deb S.
Deb S.
Celina, OH
Creme it is. Goes on so smooth and light. Non-greasyness is great for my combination skin., I bought it at Macy's. A bit pricey but worth it. I will recommend this gentle cream.
Elle L.
Elle L.
La Mesa, CA
I love how buttery smooth this made my face feel, the only downside is how special it is and the price, it makes you not want to waste it underneath makeup!
Maria Eugenia C.
Maria Eugenia C.
Its great to keep your face clean and hydrate, in just a little step, remember is important to protect from the sun, i love it and would buy this again
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have combination skin and this stuff is amazing. It leaves me feeling hydrated and alleviates some of my dry patches without breaking me out
Haley P.
Haley P.
This moisturizer keeps you well hydrated but doesn't make you oily! It's perfect for combination skin.