BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

1.7 ounce Cream (Tester). Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Creme - Normal To Combination Skin was launched by the design house of Christian Dior. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Creme - Normal To Combination Skin by Christian Dior for Unisex - 1.7 ounce Cream (Tester). see more...

Aileen R.
Moreno Valley, CA
I totally love this product! It's my first time applying this product big for sure not my last. The price may be a little pricy but it's worth it! This product has shown results within 2 weeks! I recommend this for any of you out there.
Xuan H.
Bluffton, SC
I received this for my birthday last year and OMG!!! I'm only 23 years old, but I have a smile wrinkle line that is extremely visible on the left side of my face and it would crease my makeup and make it more visible. After using this cream for 1 year I have notice a big difference! The smile line is less visible and when I wear makeup it doesn't crease up anymore. Now I can finally feel like my age again !!
Ashley P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't say enough good things about this product. I have normal to combination skin and this product works as a great moisturizer for me. It's fairly expensive but it lasts for a while so it's totally worth the buy!
Brittany G.
New Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use a sample from this product and loved it the texture of the creams was smooth and melted on the skin I felt a difference right away, I got the sample at Nordstrom and I would probably consider buying although it's expensive.
Maria S.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a lover for cream for my skin. I have rosácea and I try to keep my skin very hydrated to avoid redness and inflammation of my blood vessels. I gotta say this product is very very effective and of course I'm on my third bottle
Alina D.
Austin, TX
Me encanta esta crema me hidrata mi cara . La compré dudando se me funcionario o me dejaría muy grasa mi cara , pero no es excelente , buen precio y buena calidad . Definitivamente la recomiendo mucho
Martha W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Moisturizer is super light weight and hydrating! I have sensitive skin that's acne prone and I have no problems while using this. I like to switch off my skincare routine so my skin does not get immune to certain products and I always rotate with this Moisturizer. It is a little pricey though, but again, a little goes a long way
Myranda E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't say enough great things about this product. I absolutely love the way it makes my skin feel: truly hydrated, soft, and smooth. The best part is other people notice too. My dermatologist has always complimented my skin but since using this so many people compliment my skin!
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. Everything by Christian Dior is so revitalizing. This works great for my patchy skin that ranges from dry to oily. This moisturizes my face while providing hydration and firming properties for youthful, beautiful skin.
Keri T.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received a sample of this from Sephora and noticed immediate improvement from it! Lightly scented and dries quickly. Only downside is cost. It's a little spendy but so worth it if you are mindful of how much you're using!