BY DIOR

1.7 ounce Cream (Tester). Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Creme - Normal To Combination Skin was launched by the design house of Christian Dior. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Creme - Normal To Combination Skin by Christian Dior for Unisex - 1.7 ounce Cream (Tester). see more...

Aileen R.
Moreno Valley, CA
I totally love this product! It's my first time applying this product big for sure not my last. The price may be a little pricy but it's worth it! This product has shown results within 2 weeks! I recommend this for any of you out there.
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
Use a sample from this product and loved it the texture of the creams was smooth and melted on the skin I felt a difference right away, I got the sample at Nordstrom and I would probably consider buying although it's expensive.
Ashley P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I can't say enough good things about this product. I have normal to combination skin and this product works as a great moisturizer for me. It's fairly expensive but it lasts for a while so it's totally worth the buy!
Maria S.
Orlando, FL
I am a lover for cream for my skin. I have rosácea and I try to keep my skin very hydrated to avoid redness and inflammation of my blood vessels. I gotta say this product is very very effective and of course I'm on my third bottle
Jessica M.
Princeton, WV
I just began using this product and I like what I see so far. The creme is lightweight and absorbs quickly. It is not sticky and has a light smell to it. I cannot wait to see how my skin will look after using this for a few weeks. Its not as thick as other creams so if you have normal to dry skin you may want to try the 'Hydra Life' Pro-Youth Silk Creme. My skin is combo and is prone to breakouts and I have not had any issues with this product. Hoping it keeps my breakouts at bay

Alina D.
Austin, TX
Me encanta esta crema me hidrata mi cara . La compré dudando se me funcionario o me dejaría muy grasa mi cara , pero no es excelente , buen precio y buena calidad . Definitivamente la recomiendo mucho
Martha W.
This Moisturizer is super light weight and hydrating! I have sensitive skin that's acne prone and I have no problems while using this. I like to switch off my skincare routine so my skin does not get immune to certain products and I always rotate with this Moisturizer. It is a little pricey though, but again, a little goes a long way
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
This moisturizer is the best. It's a gel like moisturizer and it goes on super light and no stickiness. It does take a little longer to absorb but definitely worth the extra weight time. Left my skin feeling extra soft and hydrated. Plus my bb cream went on better after using this moisturizer.
Myranda E.
I can't say enough great things about this product. I absolutely love the way it makes my skin feel: truly hydrated, soft, and smooth. The best part is other people notice too. My dermatologist has always complimented my skin but since using this so many people compliment my skin!
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
I love this stuff. Everything by Christian Dior is so revitalizing. This works great for my patchy skin that ranges from dry to oily. This moisturizes my face while providing hydration and firming properties for youthful, beautiful skin.