BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Woody Floral Musk Cologne for Men Launched by the design house of Christian Dior in the year 2005. This woodsy fragrance possesses a blend of lavender, sage, bergamot, iris, cocoa, amber, vetiver, patchouli, and leather. It is recommended for evening wear. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Shante A.
Los Angeles, CA
My husband wears this cologne and it smells amazing. He sprays on 2-3 pumps work before work and when he comes home after 8-9 hours the cologne is still smelling great! This cologne is long lasting and smells very good without being too powerful! I highly recommend
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
This fragrance is very light and clean, with citrus notes dominating the scent. I love this for both men and women! it is not too heavy or strong for those who prefer fragrance to be more understated.
Brittany L.
Orange City, FL
Smells amazing but it is way to over priced to purchase! You can buy the same "scent" at a flea market for a fraction of the price. You're buying the name.
J.D. B.
Irwin , PA
I'm not crazy about any "musk" and that definitely stands for this. I don't care for
This smell at all, definitely don't want my man wearing it.
Marise M.
Purchased this cologne as a gift for someone. I absolutely love it.  Not overwhelming. And Smells so nice makes a great gift.
Jessica C.
Bought this for my dad, it's great. He uses it almost everyday. It's not too overpowering and strong, but doesn't smell feminine.
Mayra L.
Blue Island, IL
My husband loves this cologne and I love the way this smells on him. Will def be purchasing this again.
Brigette D.
Richmond Hill, NY
Intense aroma. So strong and it last all day. Not to earthy but just manly enough to conquer a musk.
Ava A.
Euless, TX
Love this smell of dior cologne spray..it stays longer and guves fredh smell all the time..loved it
Doriana S.
I really enjoy light scented perfumes and this was right there in top 5. I enjoyed it quite a bit.
mariana h.
Can any one tell me or compere the smell of it with anything out there