BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Basil, cypress, citrus and musk combine to create this manly scent. see more...

Kenisha L.
Kenisha L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Everyone poops but not everyone is open about it so I use this to mask the smell especially in public.This is an easy way to avoid embarrassment.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Shelbiana, KY
This is a very high quality perfume. The scent is very fresh and light. Not usually my taste but it is very nice and wearable for many.
Kenia M.
Kenia M.
bay point, ca
I like the smell of this perfume. I have finished this product and am debating in purchasing another one as it is a bit expensive.
Darleny B.
Darleny B.
Bronx, NY
When I walk pass by a man they have to look back and at me because the amazing smell. It's a lil prizy but the price it is worthy
Jaliyah C.
Jaliyah C.
This stuff is great. This is the reason why I am a loyal customer. I encourage everyone to try this. You won't be disappointed.
Miranda O.
Miranda O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decent enough. I am a fan of the Micheal Kors Amber, and this doesn't compare to it in my eyes. Not bad, abut not the worst.
Maribit B.
Maribit B.
i actaully like this one because it smells really good it is really pricey though but it's kind of worth it but then its not
Celeste W.
Celeste W.
Lagrange, GA
Basically its Opportunity in a bottle
IT'S INTOXICATING!
You gotta try it! Seriously. Get you some.
No more lonely nights
Mary Kate P.
Mary Kate P.
Lexington , KY
This perfume smells heavenly. Only downfall is it's extremely strong when you first put it on and doesn't last long
Eileen F.
Eileen F.
Akron, OH
Love the smell. Wish misread came in the bottle. I always feel like it's airy. Definitely would buy again
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Van Nuys, CA
Can I Spray This In My Hair?