BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

0.16 ounce Palette. Dior Golden Jungle Palette - no. 001 Golden Khakis was launched by the design house of Christian Dior. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. see more...

Besha S.
Beautiful shadows and packaging! Amazing product. It's pricey but definitely worth it. A con would be that you don't get a lot of product for the price but hey it's Dior! Do recommend it if your a real makeup junkie!
Alyssa F.
Shelby Twp, MI
I die for christian dior! They're eyeshadows are perfect. They are so pigmented and rich that you barely need to tap your brush in order to get great coverage of color!
Rachel M.
Compact case and design is so cute! In love. The colors are pretty sparked and I like matte but other then that, it's great for green eyes
Michaela M.
Piedmont, SC
Wish it were more in my price range but loveeee the colors! Blends so easily! The packaging it cute too!
Wish T.
Pune
Very pretty in looks. There is a blush which is shimmery and a pan which has 3-4 colors accordingly formed together in the pattern of leopard skin. Loved that. Creative in looks. I don't have this. But would love to have this.
Eve B.
This product is so amazing! I love this so much it's so pigmented! It's so good for the price and I would definitely buy this again. I would recommend to anyone, the packaging is so nice and I honestly love the product!
Hafsa _.
This pallete does me wonders ! It's amazing I thing it is good for tan and pale skin it's a in the middle it's very easy to apply and very soft on the skin it's is quite on the pricey side but is worth every penny !
Stacey M.
England
I love the look of this I love everything about it can't wait to get it 100% gewjus