Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Lorena S.Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Julia F.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly RoseDiscontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine and sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort and... see more...

Brooklynn F.
This goes great on top of a bright pink lipstick. Smells wonderful. Tastes great. Really has the shine I need for a matte lip
Arly P.
I tried this product and it is amazing . I really recommend it . Also, the price is good . I would definitely buy it again.
Skylar M.
Ridgewood, NY
I LOVE Christian Dior's gloss show! Kelly Rose is my favorite gloss so far! I get so many compliments every time I wear it!
Maisa B.
Qualidade ooootima, não é opaco, daquele que craquela. Eu fiquei muito feliz com a aquisição, imfelizmente o meu acabou :(
vane r.
Yo con esta pequeñenes, hago milagros en mis labios, lo uso hasta como un bálsamo! Es increíble lo bien que esta formulado!
Fabiola C.
Miami, Florida
this product is very good, pleasant taste, really love it, I use it always is perfect to keep lips hydrated and beautiful
O gloss labial é muito procurado por mulheres que querem um destaque especial e querem fugir do padrão batom e delineador
Mira H.
This is a great lipstick product to pop in your purse at night. Pretty color and shine and keeps your lips feeling great.
Morgan C.
It's not my favorite but it is a pretty great product. If your into stuff like this I would suggest this one definitely.
Shannon P.
I'm really enjoying this simple lip gloss... it is very light & has the just right amount of color to make your lips pop!