Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Lorena S.Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Julia F.Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Jennifer S.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly RoseDiscontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine and sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort and... see more...

Jayme O.
Cape May Court House, NJ
This product is a little pricey but it's worth it I love the way it makes my love shine I highly recommend this if you want that shiny lips look
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
I love fancy sparkling lip gloss so great to glitz up tour lips for the day and feel awesome and dazzling like your razzle dazzling lip gloss.
anyi a.
Reading, PA
I'm not very much a gloss person but this definitely got me in the mood! I need some new shades tbh but it makes my lips look so nice and plump
Beth J.
I absolutely love lipgloss, this is a great class that has a screw on top which I love so it doesn't come off easily and goes on my lips very
Joeretta B.
It is shimmering an a glossy rose color works good with a rose red liquid lipstick and liner and throw that on top and it is BEAUTIFUL πŸ‘„πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ’¦
Cherish S.
Victorville, CA
This was like nothing that I have ever tried before. It is so gulfilling, I love the packaging and the look is amazing for any skin tones.
Whitney F.
Louisville, KY
Brings back memories when I was a teen and all I used to wear was sparkling lip gloss. And also I love love love Christian Dior as well.
Colleen B.
Great product . Love the way it feels on my lips and it is amazing. Lasts forever and ever . Love the way it feels when i am wearing it
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
Love the light floral scent. Nice gloss sheen without being sticky. It is a little pricey, but lasts a long time. Quality product :-)
Narcy O.
Hay colores en bariedad tiene brillos es brilloso no es mate es mas como protector de labios no deja mucho color es mas transparente