Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Lorena S.Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Julia F.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly RoseDiscontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine and sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort and... see more...

Narcy O.
Hay colores en bariedad tiene brillos es brilloso no es mate es mas como protector de labios no deja mucho color es mas transparente
Jisselle N.
Raleigh, NC
I love lip products and lipglosses are amazing, this prroduct leave lips nicely soft and little sparkle but really nice and smooth.
Tammy C.
Kenly
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Love it. I recommend this product for ladies. Smells heavenly. Worth it. Love the way it feels on lips.
Neyda M.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is my favorite! It makes me feel so beautiful and confident! I love how glittery it is . So pigmented and smooth.
Sherry W.
Kilgore, TX
I love it and the makeup goes on smooth
And it give my face a glow...It give my 👄 sex finish when I do my daily Wu-Tang rotate
Ramona G.
The best, smooth, long lasting gloss ever. All the colors are to die for. No sticky feeling and compact so it's easy to carry.
Camila S.
Colton, CA
At first I liked this sparkling gloss but then it started to get sticky on my lips. Love the packaging but the formula is a no.
Brenda P.
Love this lip gloss. The colors are so nice and cute. It is so convenient to put in your purse.

I would recommend this product.
CAMILA C.
Denver, CO

Its smell is incredible and leaves your lips super moisturized. Its texture is incredible and you definitely have to have it.
Jennifer F.
New Castle, IN
Beautiful color, very sheek, and looks fabulous! Sparkle, shine and long lasting beauty. Affordable but looks very expensive!