Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Lorena S.Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Julia F.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly RoseDiscontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine and sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort and... see more...

Keterlyn T.
They look very discreet on the lips, it's not that kind of sticky gloss. The brand has a different technology, where the product fills the lips better.
Maia A.
The quality of the gloss is amazing. It definitely softens your lips and gives you an added shine. I don't like the slight tint that it has however.
Taylor K.
Los Angeles, CA
Overall I can say that I love this color I always buy it and I swear by it. I keep one in my purse and one in my makeup bag and I am never without it
sara m.
I have tried this and for the little product you get its not worth the money ,so I woukd recomed Dior ultra gloss Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
I love fancy sparkling lip gloss so great to glitz up tour lips for the day and feel awesome and dazzling like your razzle dazzling lip gloss.
anyi a.
Reading, PA
I'm not very much a gloss person but this definitely got me in the mood! I need some new shades tbh but it makes my lips look so nice and plump
Beth J.
I absolutely love lipgloss, this is a great class that has a screw on top which I love so it doesn't come off easily and goes on my lips very
Cherish S.
Victorville, CA
This was like nothing that I have ever tried before. It is so gulfilling, I love the packaging and the look is amazing for any skin tones.
Joeretta B.
It is shimmering an a glossy rose color works good with a rose red liquid lipstick and liner and throw that on top and it is BEAUTIFUL 👄🙌🏻💦
Whitney F.
Louisville, KY
Brings back memories when I was a teen and all I used to wear was sparkling lip gloss. And also I love love love Christian Dior as well.