Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Jennifer S.Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Julia F.Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Lorena S.

BY DIOR

Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly RoseDiscontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine and sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort and... see more...

Lyriam M.
New Orleans, LA
The smell of this lip gloss drives me crazy! It's just amazing. It's not pricey and it lasts a long time on you. It does not ink the glasses! I love it!
Luz C.
El Paso, TX
This product was given to me as a gift and I immediately fell in love! It feels very comfortable on the lips and has a beautiful sparkling glossy finish.
Caitlin O.
Galway
This is so beautiful on honestly swesr by it gives you that shine 🙅 also long lasting and makes my teeth look way white love it never eill stop using it
Olivia H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this gloss it's beautiful & smells amazing👌 it lasts a while too. It's easy to apply except that you have to use a separate brush. Pretty color
Keterlyn T.
They look very discreet on the lips, it's not that kind of sticky gloss. The brand has a different technology, where the product fills the lips better.
Nicky A.
Sunny Isles Beach, FL
A little pricey but totally worth it. Gorgeous lip gloss. Looks very rosy and creates a beautiful glow. Perfect for work or school. Very long lasting.
Madi T.
Newark, DE
i love this lip gloss although i don't like the packaging. the product is amazing though and it has a non sticky finish and it exceeded my expectations
Taylor K.
Los Angeles, CA
Overall I can say that I love this color I always buy it and I swear by it. I keep one in my purse and one in my makeup bag and I am never without it
Maia A.
The quality of the gloss is amazing. It definitely softens your lips and gives you an added shine. I don't like the slight tint that it has however.
sara m.
I have tried this and for the little product you get its not worth the money ,so I woukd recomed Dior ultra gloss Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss