Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Lorena S.Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Julia F.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly RoseDiscontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine and sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort and... see more...

Lynn T.
York, PA
I loved this. Not too sparkly and not too shiny. I have those lipstick lips so too much gloss will cause problems. It was the perfect gloss for a girls night out for me.
Linnea M.
This product sparklers from a mile away! It last very long and I don't need to retouch up on it. All my friends use it and so does my sister because it is just so good.
Kimberly P.
Bell gardens,ca
This Dior gloss is beautiful I used it last year on my birthday it was poppin on my lips they looked really nice I also recommended some of my
Friends to purchase it
delilah r.
Philadelphia, PA
I Dont Really Use Glosses But Lately I Have Been And This Product Is Bomb ! It Might Be Alil Pricy But Its Worth It. Usually Glosses Are Sticky But This One Isn't At All. Very Nice Packaging By The Way. I Would Recommend It To Everyone.
Cheriza O.
Philadelphia , PA
The perfect combination, leave my lips soft and it has the perfect shimmer. No too much but just enough to complete your lips looks.. love love this lip gloss
mary c.
Prettiest gloss!!! The glow to these are very naturally. Love these because they are not sticky like most glosses!! Long lasting and met all my expectations!!!
Talita B.
-One of my favorite products, has excellent quality, excellent durability and leaves the lips silky and beautiful, the material that coats is also beautiful
Caitlin O.
Galway
This is so beautiful on honestly swesr by it gives you that shine 🙅 also long lasting and makes my teeth look way white love it never eill stop using it
Madi T.
Newark, DE
i love this lip gloss although i don't like the packaging. the product is amazing though and it has a non sticky finish and it exceeded my expectations
Keterlyn T.
They look very discreet on the lips, it's not that kind of sticky gloss. The brand has a different technology, where the product fills the lips better.