Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Lorena S.Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Julia F.Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Jennifer S.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly RoseDiscontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine and sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort and... see more...

Kimberly P.
Bell gardens,ca
This Dior gloss is beautiful I used it last year on my birthday it was poppin on my lips they looked really nice I also recommended some of my
Friends to purchase it
Ane K.
I absolutely LOVE this product. The color result on my lips is fantastic and works so well with my skintone. My niece tried it on her lips and the color was totally different. It is a great moisturizer and the color "tints" the lips too! I recommend it, its something you won't regret buying
Mayra H.
Hanford , CA
THIS LIP GLOSS IS TOTALLY ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITES! IT CAN BE A LITTLE PRICEY FOR A LIP GLOSS, BUT YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR :) I PURCHASED MY FIRST DIOR AT MACYS AND THE PACKAGING IS A NICE FANCY BOX, THE CONTAINER IS JUST CUTE! AND LOVE THE SCENT THIS GLOSS HAS ITS ONE OF THE BEST.
Melodie P.
High Point , NC
I have used this shade and lip gloss on several occasions. The color is just the right subtlety and does not look over glossy or too much rose color. I like the neutral tones and the gloss is not too flashy.
delilah r.
Philadelphia, PA
I Dont Really Use Glosses But Lately I Have Been And This Product Is Bomb ! It Might Be Alil Pricy But Its Worth It. Usually Glosses Are Sticky But This One Isn't At All. Very Nice Packaging By The Way. I Would Recommend It To Everyone.
Darrisha S.
Cleveland, OH
This gloss has very good pigmentation. I love a glossy lip with a little color to it, last a really long time and has great quality. Not sticky and that's my favorite part
María Carolina R.
Orlando, FL
I'm not a fan of glosses but this gloss of Dior is so amazing and I'm obsessed with it, I always use it, or well, I used it and I want more and more, it's so easy to apply and the packaging is so cute omg have you seen it? So cute. I recommend it to everyone.
Cheriza O.
Philadelphia , PA
The perfect combination, leave my lips soft and it has the perfect shimmer. No too much but just enough to complete your lips looks.. love love this lip gloss
mary c.
Prettiest gloss!!! The glow to these are very naturally. Love these because they are not sticky like most glosses!! Long lasting and met all my expectations!!!
Talita B.
-One of my favorite products, has excellent quality, excellent durability and leaves the lips silky and beautiful, the material that coats is also beautiful