Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Lorena S.Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Julia F.Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Jennifer S.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly RoseDiscontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine and sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort and... see more...

Ruru I.
Waterloo , IA
Light and shimmery lip gloss that stays put throughout lots of sips lol I love using it as a day gloss but often pair it with a lipstick to get a sexy shimmer for a night out! Smells good and feels soft!
Alexis C.
Morris Plains, NJ
The s is basically the most lively, yet overpriced, chapstickesque product I ever bought. Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose
Amy M.
Kingsport, TN
Such a beautiful color. I love the feel and texture of this gloss. I really like the formula Dior uses with their glosses. It is long lasting and so pretty with my skin tone.
Tabitha B.
Love this product, love the color and love the gloss it's glossy but not too glossy it's perfect for an everyday look I will most definitely be repurchasing this
antarjot k.
This is so pretty, but not my color. If you are very fair or dark skinned I recommend this for you. I have a lot of yellow undertones. So it makes me look weird. Formula is fantastic. Although, the price is a little steap.
Shelby M.
This is a great product! I love the color and how well it looks on me! The price is fair for what you get. I would recommend to all my friends and family. Is super easy to put on and very smooth and stays on for a while.
Donna B.
This lip gloss gives the perfect shimmer/shine alone or over my favorite lipstick. The packaging was very nice. I am a repeat buyer. Easy to use, apply with lip brush or finger. I would definitely buy this again.
Anna N.
I not really love or like this produce. This is my first time using it and disappointed. It not meet my expectation that much. It very easy to apply I even the lips. I will not buying this produce again
Lynn T.
York, PA
I loved this. Not too sparkly and not too shiny. I have those lipstick lips so too much gloss will cause problems. It was the perfect gloss for a girls night out for me.
Linnea M.
This product sparklers from a mile away! It last very long and I don't need to retouch up on it. All my friends use it and so does my sister because it is just so good.