Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Lorena S.Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Julia F.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly RoseDiscontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine and sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort and... see more...

Hameling M.
Okay so this lip gloss is to die for. This color does not compliment my tan skin tone too much on its own but I do love to pair it with different lipsticks to really get the best look for me. Love that it's not in a usually tube for gloss but something I can dip my finger in.
Donna M.
Floral Park, NY
One of my favorites. Never sticky. Smells great. I have received many compliments on this lipstick gloss. Love the packaging. My ultimate must have is the sparkle. Great for everyday or date night
Ruru I.
Waterloo , IA
Light and shimmery lip gloss that stays put throughout lots of sips lol I love using it as a day gloss but often pair it with a lipstick to get a sexy shimmer for a night out! Smells good and feels soft!
Alexis C.
Morris Plains, NJ
The s is basically the most lively, yet overpriced, chapstickesque product I ever bought. Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose
Amy M.
Kingsport, TN
Such a beautiful color. I love the feel and texture of this gloss. I really like the formula Dior uses with their glosses. It is long lasting and so pretty with my skin tone.
Tabitha B.
Love this product, love the color and love the gloss it's glossy but not too glossy it's perfect for an everyday look I will most definitely be repurchasing this
antarjot k.
This is so pretty, but not my color. If you are very fair or dark skinned I recommend this for you. I have a lot of yellow undertones. So it makes me look weird. Formula is fantastic. Although, the price is a little steap.
Shelby M.
This is a great product! I love the color and how well it looks on me! The price is fair for what you get. I would recommend to all my friends and family. Is super easy to put on and very smooth and stays on for a while.
Donna B.
This lip gloss gives the perfect shimmer/shine alone or over my favorite lipstick. The packaging was very nice. I am a repeat buyer. Easy to use, apply with lip brush or finger. I would definitely buy this again.
Anna N.
I not really love or like this produce. This is my first time using it and disappointed. It not meet my expectation that much. It very easy to apply I even the lips. I will not buying this produce again