Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Lorena S.Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Julia F.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly RoseDiscontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine and sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort and... see more...

Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sooo Christian Dior gloss is perfect if you are looking for a gloss that not super shiny by thick enough to remain on your lips throughout the day. This is the product that you are searching for!!
Jeelysa W.
Mesquite, TX
Kelly Rose is my best friend! If anyone ever wants to add a pop to their lips while moisturing and keeping a low but vibrant profile this is the lope gloss to use! This stuff changed my life!
Jihan S.
I like this lip gloss a lot other than the fact that it's a little sticky, I use this for the first time , and I did love it's shine and the packaging was lovely it was also a reasonable price so what's not to like and I would def recommended this to others
Suzie E.
I really liked this gloss. The color was bright without being overpowering and it lasted a lot longer than most glosses I've tried. If you are wanting a Spectacular Sparkling Lip this is definitely the gloss for you!
Rosalia R.
I would have to give this product only three stars because I regret buying color says it didn't apply to my skin well and it didn't complement it I did not like the sparkly stuff and it just didn't suit my taste.
Maria Q.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great product. This was a gift from my fiancé. He always knows just what I want. I wear it as an everyday color and it matches with just about all my outfits. I love it.
Hameling M.
Okay so this lip gloss is to die for. This color does not compliment my tan skin tone too much on its own but I do love to pair it with different lipsticks to really get the best look for me. Love that it's not in a usually tube for gloss but something I can dip my finger in.
Donna M.
Floral Park, NY
One of my favorites. Never sticky. Smells great. I have received many compliments on this lipstick gloss. Love the packaging. My ultimate must have is the sparkle. Great for everyday or date night
Ruru I.
Waterloo , IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Light and shimmery lip gloss that stays put throughout lots of sips lol I love using it as a day gloss but often pair it with a lipstick to get a sexy shimmer for a night out! Smells good and feels soft!
Alexis C.
Morris Plains, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The s is basically the most lively, yet overpriced, chapstickesque product I ever bought. Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose