Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Lorena S.Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Julia F.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly RoseDiscontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine and sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort and... see more...

Sidra N.
Mumbai
I really enjoy having this with me all the time and moistures my skin superbly amazing productπŸ˜—πŸ˜—πŸ˜—πŸ˜—πŸ˜—πŸ˜—πŸ˜—
Carolina M.
Este gloss me encanta , es muy sutil y me gusta por que queda muy natural, para ir un dΓ­a de paseo
Iara R.
Produto show ! Muito cheiroso tambΓ©m conquistei muitas adimiradoras com ele uma delicia de usar!
Ketsia M.
This is really hydrating, the colour stays on the lip. Even if it small, a little goes long way.
Charlie B.
Very nourishing and still has pigment. This is absolutely amazing. And I love the shade range.
Carolina G.
Has very good consistency, is durable, I love it as it looks, recommended! Totally beautiful
Millie H.
I love this gloss so much it's got a very nice colour and gives a nice sheen to my lips
Kinza A.
This gloss is super glossy and love the shine and gloss of it .. β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Yas M.
Maple Ridge, BC
Would love this and give it 5 stars if not for two things: overly sticky (my hair just sticks to my lips) and overpriced
Fiorella L.
Este brillo de labios me parecio muy bieno ya que tiene un olor delicioso y me deja mis labios brillantitos y mas hermosos