Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Lorena S.Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Julia F.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly RoseDiscontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine and sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort and... see more...

Fiorella L.
Este brillo de labios me parecio muy bieno ya que tiene un olor delicioso y me deja mis labios brillantitos y mas hermosos
Zerven O.
This product is alright isn't worth the money but. I do use it all the time and others use my product because they like it
Yas M.
Maple Ridge, BC
Would love this and give it 5 stars if not for two things: overly sticky (my hair just sticks to my lips) and overpriced
Morgan T.
London
I love the glossy look it gives, but the packaging is Not user friendly, would be great if they have a easier packaging
janel h.
I love lip gloss, I love using it over my lip stick. The shine and look over my lip stick is beautiful. It feels great
Blondy G.
I enjoy that product a lot very moisturizing on the lip and little got a long way. Beautifully package too.
Stacey B.
Leeds, Yorkshire
Leaves lips soft, and moisturised, but I really love the shimmer & shine from this.
Looks great for nights out too.
Isa S.
Pigmentação maravilhosa, tom do meu agrado, recomendo pra quem procura algo sutil, fora que é uma marca maravilhosa
Lizzie J.
It's sparkly and beautiful. Leaves lips looking plumped and shiny. It's very smooth and great texture. I love it
Carol S.
É maravilhoso, pois ele ilumina bastante e deixa um brilho natural em seu rosto, fazendo a maquiagem ficar linda