Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Lorena S.Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Julia F.Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Jennifer S.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly RoseDiscontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine and sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort and... see more...

beatriz k.
Ameiiiiiiiiiii!!!o produto como devo testar o produto em casa ❤❤❤❤❤adorei,amei o app de vocês,
Vocês estão de parabéns obrigada pra 🙈🙉🙊❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈😲😱😱
Arii D.
First I love the color of this lip gloss, it's amazing, it was recommended by a friend and it's wonderful, I also recommend it and you will not regret it
Justin S.
Bolton, Ontario
This gloss gave my lips a nice sheen to them without being extremely sticky. My lips were left with a beautiful color and they were very hydrated.
Brenda G.
I love it, I love that shine on my lips and the best thing is that it protects my lips, the color is beautiful, in my opinion, I love that lipstick
Sakaprediskuna P.
León
Espectacular , realza e hidrata los labios dejándolos suaves y brillantes recomiendo este producto para aplicar a diario ya que es muy fácil .
Carolina V.
Im so adicted with this product, he smells so good, and the teaxturbis wonderful
All people need one of this in the make uo collection
Elizabeth J.
I love to wear this iver my lipst8ck to add a extra special sparkle. It make me feel like a queen and that all the attention is on me.
Isadora C.
Garanto que atrasar no batom vai garantir seu look com melhor gloss que existe no mundo da moda é esse pode ir comprar que é o melhor
Analisa S.
Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose omg my lips desperately in need for Dior gloss 😪😍
María A.
Estoy fascinada con este producto 😍👏 me encanta !!! Lo recomiendo totalmente.. Feliz de usarlo 🙌😍 todo sus productos son Divinos.