Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Lorena S.Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Julia F.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly RoseDiscontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine and sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort and... see more...

Zerven O.
This product is alright isn't worth the money but. I do use it all the time and others use my product because they like it
janel h.
I love lip gloss, I love using it over my lip stick. The shine and look over my lip stick is beautiful. It feels great
Morgan T.
London
I love the glossy look it gives, but the packaging is Not user friendly, would be great if they have a easier packaging
Blondy G.
I enjoy that product a lot very moisturizing on the lip and little got a long way. Beautifully package too.
Stacey B.
Leeds, Yorkshire
Leaves lips soft, and moisturised, but I really love the shimmer & shine from this.
Looks great for nights out too.
Isa S.
Pigmentação maravilhosa, tom do meu agrado, recomendo pra quem procura algo sutil, fora que é uma marca maravilhosa
Carol S.
É maravilhoso, pois ele ilumina bastante e deixa um brilho natural em seu rosto, fazendo a maquiagem ficar linda
Lizzie J.
It's sparkly and beautiful. Leaves lips looking plumped and shiny. It's very smooth and great texture. I love it
Sofia I.
Este brillo es envidiado por todas mis amigas, lo amo, es hermoso y unico, ademas es suave y humecta mis labios
Cass G.
i like the sheen of colour that it gives, doesn't feel thick and sticky but smooth and comfortable on the lips