Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Lorena S.Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Julia F.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly RoseDiscontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine and sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort and... see more...

cheyenne m.
clearlake
This lipgloss It's nice but I personally would not buy it again I've tried it in the glass like this is just not very good in my case but I hope it's good in everyone else's it's kind of pricey that's the reason why I wouldn't purchase this again and the con is it doesn't last very long but the problem is it has a beautiful color to it and me personally I just wouldn't to purchase it again
Jhudit V.
miami, florida
I like to use lip gloss, I like to always be as natural as possible, I only make-up on important occasions and cause sensation, I always use this lip gloss because I love the natural rose with which they look when I apply it, it is Long lasting so you do not need to apply it to every moment of the day and best of all is that it does not have that sticky feeling that leaves you some lip gloss. I recommend it is perfect for daily use
Zee G.
These glosses are a wonderful addition to my kit as a professional Makeup Artist but also to my person makeup collection. They are a thicker gloss that lasts longer than most thin glosses but they aren't sticky! The price is fair for what you get out of the product especially since it has a twist off top. No worry about leaving extra lip gloss in a tube!
Molly S.
Zionsville, IN
Dior has my all time favorite lip colors, glosses and in between! These lips pots of gloss with a little shimmer are awesome and are small
So they can fit in a small clutch. Even when they wear off they still leave a little sparkle and are also nice and moisturizing. There are lots of colors from which to choose and they aren't overtinted and also not sticky like other glosses.
Megan S.
Omg this is literally the best lip balm I have ever put on my lips! Yes the price is a little steep but, it Doessay a very long time and the quality is through the roof! Plus, the ingredients are easy to pronounce which means less chemicals
Thaddeus R.
I tried this one out , because I saw other people trying it so I was like why not. And it is long lasting , for me it was, I was in the middle because I like mine more light. I wasn't like "wow" but it was ok. If you like your heavy then this one will be your best friend.
Sarah P.
Mission, TX
Perfect for those beach days! It's sheer, light, and has just the right amount of sparkle. It was a great purchase from Sephora. The price wasn't too high considering it is Dior. I would definitely give this as a little gift to friends and family!
Katrina M.
WAUKEGAN
I personally hate sparkly lip glosses but this is an exception! This product will show an entirely different side of you, it did for me at least. I've always been a fan of matte finish but Christian Dior did a good formulation for this product.
Calii V.
Miami Beach, FL
I was disappointed with this. It seems more like a kids lipgloss..It's not really moisturizing it actually kind of dries my lips ..Nothing special about this. I ended up gifting it to a kid in my family
Devan B.
Ocala, FL
SOO GOOD!!! This is a beautiful color and it applies very nice, without smudging I might add, and stays on for the entire day and maybe even night. I would sooo recommend this.