Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Lorena S.Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Julia F.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly RoseDiscontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine and sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort and... see more...

Molly S.
Zionsville, IN
Dior has my all time favorite lip colors, glosses and in between! These lips pots of gloss with a little shimmer are awesome and are small
So they can fit in a small clutch. Even when they wear off they still leave a little sparkle and are also nice and moisturizing. There are lots of colors from which to choose and they aren't overtinted and also not sticky like other glosses.
Megan S.
Omg this is literally the best lip balm I have ever put on my lips! Yes the price is a little steep but, it Doessay a very long time and the quality is through the roof! Plus, the ingredients are easy to pronounce which means less chemicals
Ann S.
This gloss is great for everyday wear. It is pricey but will last you a long time. The tint is sheer with a tiny amount of color that gives your lips a pop. I would recommend this to others if they are looking for sheer tinted lip gloss/ balm.
Thaddeus R.
I tried this one out , because I saw other people trying it so I was like why not. And it is long lasting , for me it was, I was in the middle because I like mine more light. I wasn't like "wow" but it was ok. If you like your heavy then this one will be your best friend.
Sarah P.
Mission, TX
Perfect for those beach days! It's sheer, light, and has just the right amount of sparkle. It was a great purchase from Sephora. The price wasn't too high considering it is Dior. I would definitely give this as a little gift to friends and family!
Katrina M.
WAUKEGAN
I personally hate sparkly lip glosses but this is an exception! This product will show an entirely different side of you, it did for me at least. I've always been a fan of matte finish but Christian Dior did a good formulation for this product.
Calii V.
Miami Beach, FL
I was disappointed with this. It seems more like a kids lipgloss..It's not really moisturizing it actually kind of dries my lips ..Nothing special about this. I ended up gifting it to a kid in my family
Marissa M.
Dodge City, KS
I usually won't use lipgloss that's in a little tub. I guess that's personal preference. I received this one as a gift. Even though it wasn't my color, I liked it. I don't have anything negative to say about it!
Devan B.
Ocala, FL
SOO GOOD!!! This is a beautiful color and it applies very nice, without smudging I might add, and stays on for the entire day and maybe even night. I would sooo recommend this.
Adriana O.
This had the perfect combination of color and sheen. It made my lips feel so smooth but also gave them a nice rosy color, I would definitely recommend it to any of my friends! Will be buying it again soon! ;)