Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Lorena S.Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Julia F.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly RoseDiscontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine and sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort and... see more...

beatriz k.
Ameiiiiiiiiiii!!!o produto como devo testar o produto em casa ❤❤❤❤❤adorei,amei o app de vocês,
Vocês estão de parabéns obrigada pra 🙈🙉🙊❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈😲😱😱
Arii D.
First I love the color of this lip gloss, it's amazing, it was recommended by a friend and it's wonderful, I also recommend it and you will not regret it
Justin S.
Bolton, Ontario
This gloss gave my lips a nice sheen to them without being extremely sticky. My lips were left with a beautiful color and they were very hydrated.
Brenda G.
I love it, I love that shine on my lips and the best thing is that it protects my lips, the color is beautiful, in my opinion, I love that lipstick
Carolina V.
Im so adicted with this product, he smells so good, and the teaxturbis wonderful
All people need one of this in the make uo collection
Elizabeth J.
I love to wear this iver my lipst8ck to add a extra special sparkle. It make me feel like a queen and that all the attention is on me.
Isadora C.
Garanto que atrasar no batom vai garantir seu look com melhor gloss que existe no mundo da moda é esse pode ir comprar que é o melhor
Imogen C.
I really love the formula it moisturises and give off of a good amount of colour and shine with the glitter. Beautiful product.
Jenna M.
Amazing gloss but that is to be expected with any Christian dior product... I definitely would recommend this product forsure
July G.
Me encantaría participar para que me manden este producto y poder compartirlo con mis amigas así se compran las mismas cosas