Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Lorena S.Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Julia F.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly RoseDiscontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine and sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort and... see more...

Heather H.
Edmonton , AB
Love the product itself -  just not a huge fan of the pot packaging- being a germaphob it's a little gross to be dipping your finger on the go. Great product though- very moisturizing and long lasting moisturizer and will purchase again and again (:
stefany B.
vargem grande paulista São Paulo
The product is good, but I did not like this color very much, I thought it was a darker pink, but it is very light, taking away it is all good, I indicate for people who like colors in the tone of the mouth, It's beautiful, I just do not like that color.
iqra i.
Ilford, Essex
I love this gloss by dior. I was not expecting this product to be anything special. I got it only because it was by Dior.I have my fair share of luxury makeup, but certain items, like lip gloss, I just don't have high expectations for. However, this has turned out to be my favorite lip gloss and I will repurchase it as long as they make it.
Georgia S.
This lipgloss is honestly so beautiful. It is smooth and buttery but doesn't melt off the face. You would think that the glitter would irritate the lips but is honestly one of the most comfortable lip glosses I have ever worn. I highly recommend this product.
Chloe A.
Brisbane
Best lip gloss ever smells beautiful feels beautiful, long lasting, makes your lips soft. Very good value met all expectations am very happy with this purchase. 10/10 would recommend anyone to buy very good product
Sammi R.
Goleta, CA
Don't get me wrong this is a totally lovely gloss with a creamy texture and non offensive smell but at the end of the day it's a potted, non opaque lip gloss and I just don't think that I would be satisfied with any lip gloss at this price point
Khaoula T.
i didnt like it, the glitters were in my opinion too big and the pigmentation of the colour was barely there, for the price ive bought it im kind of disappointed since its dior, i mean its a high brand :-/
Esnath M.
Bolton, Lancashire
I love everything Dior, my social media reflects this and this lip gloss is no exception. None sticky leaves the lip plump and looking juicy. Perfect pigment and last a good while.
Chelsea S.
Worthing
Keeps it natural yet still looks fabulous with hint of gloss, which helps plump out the lips slightly. All in all one of my favourite makeup items! Recommend this on all levels!!
Maria Eduarda S.
Nova Londrina
I have a strong desire to use products like this, but I have not had the opportunity yet, but when I am using it, I will tell everyone what I have found in relation to it