Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Lorena S.Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Julia F.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly RoseDiscontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine and sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort and... see more...

Esnath M.
Bolton, Lancashire
I love everything Dior, my social media reflects this and this lip gloss is no exception. None sticky leaves the lip plump and looking juicy. Perfect pigment and last a good while.
Chelsea S.
Worthing
Keeps it natural yet still looks fabulous with hint of gloss, which helps plump out the lips slightly. All in all one of my favourite makeup items! Recommend this on all levels!!
Samanta C.
Hermosillo, Sonora
I would totally buy this gloss again if I could ever find it at a department store! I had bought the Lindsay Pink it's beautiful! I've had it for about 3 years I only used it for nights I would go out. It is a bit expensive but worth it hopefully it's not discontinued.
Maria Eduarda S.
Nova Londrina
I have a strong desire to use products like this, but I have not had the opportunity yet, but when I am using it, I will tell everyone what I have found in relation to it
Lucy
Usually love Dior makeup but unfortunately I found that this product wasn't for me. The colour didn't suit me as well as the product itself. I prefer glosses that are less thick than this.
Sareth C.
Florida
Is a lip balm
that moisturizes your lips and leaves them very soft. It has a delicious
aroma. It has different colors and bring a little color to your lips. Of course I would buy it again
Dani L.
Esse gloss é maravilhoso sério gente e maravilhoso eu estava com os lábios todo ressecado e usei ele , nossa deu um up total o cheirinho dele é muito gosto sério e maravilhoso
Julia E.
Was a pretty average lip gloss. It was ok to apply but I didn't like having to use my finger. Not the best value since it is quite pricey. It was my first time using this product and I would recommend to lip gloss addicts.
Christian Dior did a great job! Because this gloss is perfect! From color to shape. All you have to do is, using this gloss. And thats it! You are ready to go everywhere!
Frida G.
Trondheim
I love this gloss. I wasn't expecting anything special. I got it only because it was Dior and for the packaging to carry in my touch-up bag. I have my fair share of luxury makeup, but certain items, like lip gloss, I just don't have high expectations for. However, this has turned out to be my favorite lip gloss and I will repurchase it as long as they make it.