Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Lorena S.Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Julia F.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly RoseDiscontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine and sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort and... see more...

Ornella C.
This lip balm is a real pleasure to use,  just a few taps with my fingertips and I'm ready to go; this rosy shade is perfect for an everyday look.It has a shiny and sparkly finish that make your lips to look plumped, also it has a subtle essence that I found lovely. As all Dior makeup products, it's a little bit pricey but is definitely a treasure that you will love to keep in your handbag!
Valeria S.
Me encanta, su color su brillo su densidad cremosa pero justa , impacta pero no deja de ser glamoroso, es cómodo para llevar en la cartera pero no le pongo cinco estrellas por el precio, me parece que en el afán por ser de alta gama dejan afuera a un enorme público que también merece tener productos de alta calidad a precios no tan tan caroooooos!!!
Jacqueline G.
Beautiful product! Super moisturizing. Hydration that lasts throughout the day! The perfect base for your liquid lipsticks! Great for all year use. Revives lips and provides a subtle tint to revive them. This product is not sticky at all! Perfect wear for the windy days. I find it really helpful to apply with a small brush to avoid ruining it. Perfect to toss in your purse! The sparkles help lips go appear fuller.
Heather H.
Edmonton , AB
Love the product itself -  just not a huge fan of the pot packaging- being a germaphob it's a little gross to be dipping your finger on the go. Great product though- very moisturizing and long lasting moisturizer and will purchase again and again (:
iqra i.
Ilford, Essex
I love this gloss by dior. I was not expecting this product to be anything special. I got it only because it was by Dior.I have my fair share of luxury makeup, but certain items, like lip gloss, I just don't have high expectations for. However, this has turned out to be my favorite lip gloss and I will repurchase it as long as they make it.
stefany B.
vargem grande paulista São Paulo
The product is good, but I did not like this color very much, I thought it was a darker pink, but it is very light, taking away it is all good, I indicate for people who like colors in the tone of the mouth, It's beautiful, I just do not like that color.
Georgia S.
This lipgloss is honestly so beautiful. It is smooth and buttery but doesn't melt off the face. You would think that the glitter would irritate the lips but is honestly one of the most comfortable lip glosses I have ever worn. I highly recommend this product.
Chloe A.
Brisbane
Best lip gloss ever smells beautiful feels beautiful, long lasting, makes your lips soft. Very good value met all expectations am very happy with this purchase. 10/10 would recommend anyone to buy very good product
Sammi R.
Goleta, CA
Don't get me wrong this is a totally lovely gloss with a creamy texture and non offensive smell but at the end of the day it's a potted, non opaque lip gloss and I just don't think that I would be satisfied with any lip gloss at this price point
Khaoula T.
i didnt like it, the glitters were in my opinion too big and the pigmentation of the colour was barely there, for the price ive bought it im kind of disappointed since its dior, i mean its a high brand :-/