Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Lorena S.Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Julia F.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly RoseDiscontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine and sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort and... see more...

Libby B.
Lakeland, FL
Got this as a gift and I'm sad I've used most of it already... love the color and my lips love it too!
alicia b.
Leitchfield, KY
Awesome products great prices 🤗 love everything from them. I would definably recommend you everyone !!!
Melissa D.
I am in love with this rose color. It is very pretty lip color and excellent quality. I recommend this.
Denisse R.
West Columbia , TX
Soooooooooo smoothe and sooo buttery. It feels like butter on your lips and the glossiness is amazing!
Love love love this. Favorite lip gloss by far. The color is so flattering. Smooth without being sticky
Medelmang K.
I love this product it's expensive but worth buying it it's shiny give you that pop you're looking for
Alisha C.
I love, love, LOVE sparkles! This product is a go to. I would definitely be buying this product again.
AnnMarie C.
Fresno, CA
The best gloss I have ever had from day time to night time I love my gloss I bought this from sephora
Amitoj K.
It's very good. It gives a pink juicy lip effect and it's great for daily wear. I love it personally.
Nikki J.
If your a person who doesn't like lipstick but wants a little shine this is a great product for you