Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Lorena S.Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Julia F.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly RoseDiscontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine and sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort and... see more...

Dana A.
Loveeeee the mauve color . Perfect for everyday use . So natural and gives you such radiance . Simple and classy .
anna h.
Torrance, CA
This really made my lips have an interesting shade. However, it definitely made me feel so fabulous and confident.
Nash B.
I loved it so so so soft on the skin lasted me for about 3 whole months I was so in love I had to buy another one.
Marcus A.
You can tell me anything in the anything in the anything in the anything in the anything anything they want or or
Natalie R.
I have tried this once I really to like it because it has this very shiny finish to your lips I liked it so much
Natalie G.
Adds a tiny but not to much! Makes your lips look healthy as well. If you're into the gloss/shine I recommend (:
Bailey M.
I normally like the more darker colors but I will always make an exception for this!! I'm in looovvve with this
Millie P.
Nashua, NH
Omg !! It's so expensive for a lip gloss but it lasts for so long and it's very nice. Love the kelly rose shade
Hilary A.
Pittsburgh, PA
The color is just exquisite. The consistency deliveries a feeling of total moisture but it wasn't overly thick
Samira A.
Beautiful gloss! Actually shows color and is glossy with sparkles. Also stays on and doesn't come off easily