Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Lorena S.Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Julia F.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly RoseDiscontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine and sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort and... see more...

Marcus A.
You can tell me anything in the anything in the anything in the anything in the anything anything they want or or
Natalie R.
I have tried this once I really to like it because it has this very shiny finish to your lips I liked it so much
Natalie G.
Adds a tiny but not to much! Makes your lips look healthy as well. If you're into the gloss/shine I recommend (:
Bailey M.
I normally like the more darker colors but I will always make an exception for this!! I'm in looovvve with this
Samira A.
Beautiful gloss! Actually shows color and is glossy with sparkles. Also stays on and doesn't come off easily
Kat S.
Massillon, OH
Adds just the right amount of color to your lips, so you know that it's there but not BAM in your face there
Abha U.
chandigarh
the lip gloss is transparent......and makes any lipstick so glossy.... and it moisturizes the lips soooo well
Kalene C.
Reno, NV
Love the sparkle shimmers in this, it definantly give your lips some va va voom when applied on a lip color
Genesis C.
This is such a great product . Espically that it is pocket size . Can take with me every where on the go .
Jessica B.
I love this lip gloss
It is very beautiful
Have a good value
Its great lip gloss
Its my favorite lip gloss