Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Lorena S.Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Julia F.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly RoseDiscontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine and sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort and... see more...

Skylar J.
Really great formulba! Not too sticky, the most flattering shine and very pretty packing while being pretty durable!
Andrea C.
Great product can’t wait to use it again last time I used it it worked so well I was in a pickle and it came through
Melissa S.
Tipton, IA
I hate that this is I a pot. You have to put yuppie nasty fingers in it and it's gross. I hate it. It's really gross.
Danbrielle C.
Gary, IN
Great smooth finish for lips. I like how it keeps my lips soft and it stays on quite awhile when I apply the gloss.
anna h.
Torrance, CA
This really made my lips have an interesting shade. However, it definitely made me feel so fabulous and confident.
liz b.
Bedford, KY
This has got to be one of the ones i like but not love. I feel it has a weird smell that i am not to ecstatic about
priscilla g.
Dallas, TX
I love the lip scrubs does the job like it said it will amd keeps my lips lushes and well hydrated and mosterized .
Nash B.
I loved it so so so soft on the skin lasted me for about 3 whole months I was so in love I had to buy another one.
Laura T.
Muito bom, a cor é perfeita para mim, facilitou minha vida de uma certa forma que eu nem sei explicar, muito feliz.
Dana A.
Loveeeee the mauve color . Perfect for everyday use . So natural and gives you such radiance . Simple and classy .