Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Lorena S.Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Julia F.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly RoseDiscontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine and sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort and... see more...

Sarah V.
Lebanon, OR
Christian Dior Gloss Show Sparkling Lip Gloss. Was a gift that I was gifted from a friend and honestly for the price I would expect something so so much better. It reminds me of the lipsmackers tubs we use to all carry around with us in the 90s the had small amounts of glitter in them that we could feel when rubbed our lips together.
Also, I really didnt like that I had to put my finger in the tub to get the gloss.
Florencia P.
Phoenix, Arizona
This product is amazing, I totally recommend this, you will be so satisfied with this product, it’s not that expensive because the product is totally amazing !!! You will totally love it !!! I hope you enjoy it !
Kate L.
Claremont , NH
Totally loving these little lip balm like products. They feel amazing on the lip delivering such a nourishing feel, all whilst leaving your lips looking beautiful
Julia F.
Christian Dior Gloss Show Sparkling Lip Gloss is a cute convenient gloss that you can fit any where. The only con is that it's a little messy to apply with a finger. I recommend using this with a lip gloss applicator. Although a little messy, the pigmentation is absolutely beautiful and if you are considering buying this I have two words for you... BUY IT!!! The color is stunning and the sparkles are so adorable.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
I loved this lip gloss. I wish I could still find it. It feels like a normal moisturizing lip balm but it has color and adds a hint of sparkle. It never feels sticky and it never leaves that weird stringy stuff when you open your lips. It doesn't travel around your face like some lip glosses can. It's definitely not transfer proof but it stays on the lips for a few hours. I really wanted more colors but I can't find these anymore.
Jaden P.
Brandenburg
I'm so sad that these are discontinued. You can still get them online for now. This gloss is extremely overpriced but, I love the gel formula, very moisturizing and unique feeling. Other Dior glosses have a similar gel formula but this one was thicker, without being sticky. These have ultra glitter, but i'm unable to actually feel it. I like the pot it comes in instead of the traditional tube. These will be missed.
cheyenne m.
clearlake
This lipgloss It's nice but I personally would not buy it again I've tried it in the glass like this is just not very good in my case but I hope it's good in everyone else's it's kind of pricey that's the reason why I wouldn't purchase this again and the con is it doesn't last very long but the problem is it has a beautiful color to it and me personally I just wouldn't to purchase it again
Diana K.
I highly recommend this gloss. It went on smoothly as was easy to use. It was not sticky like most glosses, a bit on the pricey side but a little goes a long way. Of course the packaging was beautiful. I got a lot of compliments when I wore this. You can wear over your lipstick or alone.
Jhudit V.
miami, florida
I like to use lip gloss, I like to always be as natural as possible, I only make-up on important occasions and cause sensation, I always use this lip gloss because I love the natural rose with which they look when I apply it, it is Long lasting so you do not need to apply it to every moment of the day and best of all is that it does not have that sticky feeling that leaves you some lip gloss. I recommend it is perfect for daily use
Zee G.
These glosses are a wonderful addition to my kit as a professional Makeup Artist but also to my person makeup collection. They are a thicker gloss that lasts longer than most thin glosses but they aren't sticky! The price is fair for what you get out of the product especially since it has a twist off top. No worry about leaving extra lip gloss in a tube!