Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Lorena S.Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly Rose uploaded by Julia F.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Christian Dior Gloss Show Spectcular Sparking Lip Gloss, # 565 Kelly RoseDiscontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.Made of glitter-concentrated formula. Optimizes light to create exceptional shine and sparkle. Delivers ultimate softness, volume, comfort and... see more...

Lyriam M.
New Orleans, LA
The smell of this lip gloss drives me crazy! It's just amazing. It's not pricey and it lasts a long time on you. It does not ink the glasses! I love it!
keyora g.
Bronx, NY
this is a great product that can be used during any time at any place it is very amazing i'v tried it and you can also
Millie P.
Nashua, NH
Omg !! It's so expensive for a lip gloss but it lasts for so long and it's very nice. Love the kelly rose shade
Mi S.
Miami Beach, FL
The color is very soft but the container is uncomfortable to carry it in the pocket now the quality is good
Barbie S.
I love any christian dior lip gloss. They all have great pigment, and wont feel sticky on the lips.
Kasey F.
Lorton , VA
It's a beautiful color and so not over the top. It's beautiful pigments is the best thing too
Sarah V.
Lebanon, OR
Christian Dior Gloss Show Sparkling Lip Gloss. Was a gift that I was gifted from a friend and honestly for the price I would expect something so so much better. It reminds me of the lipsmackers tubs we use to all carry around with us in the 90s the had small amounts of glitter in them that we could feel when rubbed our lips together.
Also, I really didnt like that I had to put my finger in the tub to get the gloss.
Julia F.
Christian Dior Gloss Show Sparkling Lip Gloss is a cute convenient gloss that you can fit any where. The only con is that it's a little messy to apply with a finger. I recommend using this with a lip gloss applicator. Although a little messy, the pigmentation is absolutely beautiful and if you are considering buying this I have two words for you... BUY IT!!! The color is stunning and the sparkles are so adorable.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
I loved this lip gloss. I wish I could still find it. It feels like a normal moisturizing lip balm but it has color and adds a hint of sparkle. It never feels sticky and it never leaves that weird stringy stuff when you open your lips. It doesn't travel around your face like some lip glosses can. It's definitely not transfer proof but it stays on the lips for a few hours. I really wanted more colors but I can't find these anymore.
Jaden P.
Brandenburg
I'm so sad that these are discontinued. You can still get them online for now. This gloss is extremely overpriced but, I love the gel formula, very moisturizing and unique feeling. Other Dior glosses have a similar gel formula but this one was thicker, without being sticky. These have ultra glitter, but i'm unable to actually feel it. I like the pot it comes in instead of the traditional tube. These will be missed.