BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ Fragrance Notes: Freesia, Ivy leaves, Rose, Water jasmine, Geranium, Almond blossoms, Musk, Vanilla Year Introduced: 2006 Recommended Use: see more...

Alexis L.
Apopka, FL
Not a big fan of Christian Dior usually receive as a gift if I do have it. I like more of the sweet but not childish like fragrance. Christian Dior is more of a stronger then I prefer which isn't necessarily a bad thing but isn't for me.
Tatwayna M.
Orlando, FL
This last all day !! Fresh clean sent that make heads turn when you past!! Love love love
Angely F.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfum , the fregance it's super nice , the only reason that I can buy it its because it's super expensive
Yorgelis N.
My favorite fragrance in the world. I never get tired of it. Light floral, fresh, soft and never turns to that cloying unpleasant smell. I have only been able to get it at the duty free shopping at airports for the past 5 years and am happy to know I can get it on amazon
Ambrielle Y.
Venice, CA
Beautiful scent like all the Christian Dior perfumes in my opinion. They're very potent but not overwhelming and are super longwearing. This is a great brand to choose if you're looking for all night wear. Would definitely buy this perfume again.
Kate K.
Very fresh smell, although not for everyone. Could come off as a very strong one
Carlina C.
Denver, CO
I began using this product ever since I was a teenager and I am still in love with it. It is a classic that will never get old. It is fresh and perfect for any occasion.
Lo ameee desde que me lo eche lo ame demasiado es lo mas lindo y rico en aroma
Lo recomiendo 100%
josefina v.
I did not like her scent very sweet meeting I gave it to my sister and she loved it occupies every day!
Laudiceia S.
this perfume is perfect use for several years, always buy other perfume, but I will use the jadore dior. I started to use because a friend recommended me and never stopped but, fell in love, is the perfume of my life