BY DIOR

EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ Fragrance Notes: Freesia, Ivy leaves, Rose, Water jasmine, Geranium, Almond blossoms, Musk, Vanilla Year Introduced: 2006 Recommended Use: see more...

Ambrielle Y.
Venice, CA
Beautiful scent like all the Christian Dior perfumes in my opinion. They're very potent but not overwhelming and are super longwearing. This is a great brand to choose if you're looking for all night wear. Would definitely buy this perfume again.
Yorgelis N.
My favorite fragrance in the world. I never get tired of it. Light floral, fresh, soft and never turns to that cloying unpleasant smell. I have only been able to get it at the duty free shopping at airports for the past 5 years and am happy to know I can get it on amazon
Alexis L.
Apopka, FL
Not a big fan of Christian Dior usually receive as a gift if I do have it. I like more of the sweet but not childish like fragrance. Christian Dior is more of a stronger then I prefer which isn't necessarily a bad thing but isn't for me.
Carlina C.
Denver, CO
I began using this product ever since I was a teenager and I am still in love with it. It is a classic that will never get old. It is fresh and perfect for any occasion.
Angely F.
Orlando, FL
I love this perfum , the fregance it's super nice , the only reason that I can buy it its because it's super expensive
Tatwayna M.
Orlando, FL
This last all day !! Fresh clean sent that make heads turn when you past!! Love love love
Kate K.
Very fresh smell, although not for everyone. Could come off as a very strong one
Marian A.
milwaukee, WI
My boyfriend bought this perfume for me at the airport in Curacao. when we were leaving after our vacation. I loved it so much that when it was all gone, I began to search or it. I called every fine department store in orlando fl no luck. I found some on ebay, but was afraid to purchase due to imitations. the price is quite okay for a perfume, i'd buy it again
Scarlett B.
Huele muy rico y el empaque me encanta. Tiene una forma sutil de quedar en las memorias de las personas al oler tu aroma. El aroma dura mucho tiempo y eso me gusta ya que no suelen durar mucho en mi los aromas. En pocas palabras me encanta pero me gustaría probar otras formulas diferentes.
Laudiceia S.
this perfume is perfect use for several years, always buy other perfume, but I will use the jadore dior. I started to use because a friend recommended me and never stopped but, fell in love, is the perfume of my life