BY DIOR

honeysuckle, sandalwood and balsam. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "Even though this smells great, I highly doubt they tested it on enough people to conclusively rule out an potential allergen. " in 1 review
  • "A roommate of mine wore it for a long time so I had a pretty good smell of it." in 1 review
Tanguy P.
FRANCE
Very spicy, that is what it smells like. A roommate of mine wore it for a long time so I had a pretty good smell of it. You can't go wrong with this cologne that has been around for years now. It is not a cutting-edge cologne, it might smell like 2007 to you as it does for me. I recommend though.
Nick Y.
Rochester, NY
One of the first, more expensive fragrances I've used. I don't use colognes very often. The old saying "a little goes a long way" is VERY true for this. I've had this one bottle for about 11 years, now..... not even used half of it, but will lean toward this over a couple others I have. It smells great and lasts a LONG time!
Kimberly h.
Bullhead city, AZ
My boyfriend used to have this cologne. I was never really a fan of it but it wasn't bad. It didn't smell bad t me, I just thought there was always better colognes out there and for a lot cheaper.
Philip H.
I have used this cologne for years. A bit on the strong side with a spicy scent. You don't have to use a lot and it's long lasting. Smells great. A night time cologne. Still a contender.
Kristi W.
Las Vegas, NV
Love the smell of Fahrenheit. It's very spicy and manly. Not overly perfumey, and doesn't make me think of my Dad. LOL Reasonable price, and they often have gift sets.
Ronnae B.
San Diego , CA
I love farenheit . I love the cologne even more. It has this lemony fresh manly smell that makes me crazy ! It smells so good I try not to wear it everyday but it's my go to
wewala d.
Staten Island, NY
My boyfriend bought this because he believed that it's a very old brand. but we both didn't like the odor. it's too strong and not very attractive. this is just my opinion. mostly i prefer sweet fragrances
Zaki A.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This is a great all time classic perfume that lasts long. Has woody and earthy feel to it and wears off very nicely. Longevity is great.
Autumn G.
Tacoma, WA
I buy this cologne for my dad and he absolutely loves the smell! its definitely different from most other smells but in a good way.
Phillip C.
Spartanburg, SC
alfredo s.
What would you say is the age group for this fragrance?
Cynthia C.
This is my all time favorite cologne! It's such a classic. I love it on my boyfriend. How do you guys feel about it?