BY CHRISTIAN DIOR #62 in After Shave

Fahrenheit, the top line by couturier Christian Dior. The aftershave has a somewhat mystical and daring expression, just like the eau de toilette. The combination of mandarin, violet and leather makes Fahrenheit into a distinct scent for men who won't easily give up. Warm and cool, subtle and strong. see more...

Norma P.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
This is such an original Christian Dior. My father loved using his after shave because this smelled so good to him. It's a woody musky scent that I would say is a bit citrusy. Definitely a scent for a classic man.
Sophia C.
Sophia C.
I've never used it but my boyfriend does and I love smelling his face afterwards. Such a good manly smell it's not too musky and not too floral.
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
I haven't used this (I'm a female), but have bought it for my husband. He smells so sexy! Love this masculine scent!
Jenna G.
Jenna G.
Gainesville, FL
Bought this for my roommate! He loved the name and the great scent! The colors on the bottle were pretty great too
Melodie S.
Melodie S.
Btlmt Mesa, CO
For years, I was able to detect this scent on men. I loved it. I would ask men if they were wearing Fahrenheit just to prove to myself that my nose was correct.
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
Brownsville, WI
My husband has actually used this and he said it was okay, nothing too spectacular, but I on the other hand love the way it smells.
rayan a.
rayan a.
After shaves always gives itchy backs,,,,
but i its case it doesnotttttttttttttt......