BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Design House: Christian Dior Year Introduced: 2008 Fragrance Notes: Calabrian Bergamot, Sicilian Petitgrain, Caraway, Galbanum, Italian Citron, Orange Blossom, Bitter Almond, Cold Spices, Juniper Berry, White Musk, Cypress, Cedar. see more...

Shenerrica S.
Jackson , Ms
Smells great! Long lasting smell. Only need two sprays to carry you throughout the day. Love it!
Alise B.
This is my everyday go to love the light but powerful fragrance makes me want to hug myself
Hailey T.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells too strong I did not like the scent what so ever it's yucky will never buy
But there is others in this that are good
Hilleary C.
Burlington , IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little goes a long way with this ...smells so wonderful its almost intoxicating!! I simply cant get enough!
Ana A.
Las Vegas, NV
Always love a fragrance with orange blossoms, love love Christian Dior fragrances, I highly recommend this product.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great perfume !! Has a wonderful smell to it, long wear. It has a flowery, subtle yet vibrant smell to it. You are receiving a lot of product for the price you are paying. I would repurchase !!!!!!!!!
Lynnell C.
Dumfries, VA
I would give this 10 stars if i could! love love love this scent and it is my favorite fragrance of all time. sad that macys no longer have it available in stores and i have to order online but at least i can still get it. doesn't last all day but smells heavenly for a long time.
Celine M.
Alviso, CA
This smells very good and the smell never comes off and this is very elegant and everyone always compliment
Jennifer A.
You can't go wrong with these perfumes. I love the scent. It's not too strong or too light so I think it's perfect.
Alex C.
Yorktown, VA
This is my signature scent! It's great for an everyday scent and isn't too powerful. I alway carry it with me in my car or purse