BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Christian Dior Eau Sauvage Deodorant Spray is a clear and fresh scent. It can be used by men at all ages, but the biggest group of buyers are men from 30 years. NotesEau Sauvage from Dior opens with top notes of lemon, basil, bergamot, cumin, lavender and fruit. A heart blooms with jasmine, rose, carnation, iris root, coriander, patchouli and sandalwood. Base notes bring us oak moss, vetiver, musk and amber. Chirstian DiorChristian Dior was born in northern France in 1905. In 1947 Dior exploded onto the Paris fashion scene with designs that flew in the face of wartime restrictions and reintroduced a femininity and focus on luxury to women's fashion. His resulting success, based on the innovation of both his designs and his business practices, made him the most successful fashion designer in the world. His designs have been worn by film stars and royalty alike, and his company continues to operate at the forefront of the fashion industry. Dior died in Montecatini, Italy, in 1957, at the age of 52. see more...

Sophie E.
chicago
Omg I love this this is the best product that I have ever used in my entire life and it all definitely succeeded my expectations of what is an amazing product and i am genuinely so thankful that I found this stuff!!!!!!!
Liliane I.
Wooooowww!!!
Love this!! A loooong lasting smell even if you sweat
This deodorant met my expectations and more!!!
I've been using this and I've bought it 4 times
Try this!! Swear to god it worth to be tried!!