Christian Dior DuoStyl Levres Double Stick Lipcolor and Liner 410 uploaded by Sara E.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Buy Christian Dior Lip Liners - Christian Dior DuoStyl Levres Double Stick Lipcolor and Liner 410. How-to-Use: First, sharpen the lip pencil for optimal use. Close mouth and line around the lips until desired contrast is achieved, follow with complementary lip color. see more...

Nirvana O.
santa ana
Me emcanta este duo porque realiza dos funciones a la vez y lo utilizo mucho lo recomiendo para las q no tienen mucho espacio en su estuche lonllevo a todas partes
Alana U.
Review for: 720, 810 more...
I used the products of this brand, they are wonderful. I work with makeup, I love makeup. So I'm always testing new brands and approving the products. And that's one of the brands I approve of and recommend to my clients.
Mayssa R.
#GiftCrush #contest @Influenster #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Prema B.
Glen Burnie, MD
This brand is amazing the colors are always bold and beautiful! The best part is you can’t beat the quality or price!
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: 650 more...
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Review for: 310, 650, 720, 810, 410 more...
Génesis M.
Excellent for keep my makeup acorde, before I used it, my lip gloss was a disaster, I don't even know where begin my lips or where ends, after I used this I never have the same problem.
Alicia P.
Lancaster Road, Morecambe
With the new fashion trend being matching lips and eye colour, this product is perfect! So pigmented and worth the money. Will 100% be buying another! Christian Dior DuoStyl Levres Double Stick Lipcolor and Liner 410
pallavi p.
Glides smoothly, excellent deep colour black colour, 1glide is more than enough, pretty satisfied, loved it
Danica W.
CHILLIWACK, ['', 'BC', '']
Dior is one of my favorite makeup brands to buy when I want to splurge on myself. I've never been disappointed.