Christian Dior DuoStyl Levres Double Stick Lipcolor and Liner 410 uploaded by Sara E.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Buy Christian Dior Lip Liners - Christian Dior DuoStyl Levres Double Stick Lipcolor and Liner 410. How-to-Use: First, sharpen the lip pencil for optimal use. Close mouth and line around the lips until desired contrast is achieved, follow with complementary lip color. see more...

Flavia V.
Um ótimo produto! Vale muito a pena adquirir. Quando adquiri, fiquei muito feliz com o produto! É de ótima qualidade! Vale muuuito a pena comprar!!!
Ashley T.
San Bernardino, CA
I really like how this pencil has 2 different sides its 2 in 1, the smaller side is really convenient for the inner part of your lips and leaves a smooth finished line.
Shavon O.
reno, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the fact that it comes with a liner because some times finding the right liner to match the color can be diffcult. The color is pigmented and easy to apply
Brooke G.
Roseville, OH
Review for: 310
Christian Dior DuoStyl Levres are beautiful , they are easy to apply and great colors , other people should use it , I've bought it once online it cost a lot but its long lasting and I would love more of this product and I do recommend everyone to use this amazing product.
Rena W.
Hattiesburg, MS
Review for: 410
It goes on creamy and it lasts all day. It's a great color for all skin tones and it defiantly lived up to its hype. I recommend it to everyone.
Griselda S.
San Diego, CA
Review for: 650
Looking for a thin eyeliner, well this is one. I love it since i hate thick eyeliner. Try it out
sequoia m.
Crandall, TX
Review for: 720
Never tries it yet but I would like to get the product soon but it looks like it's good quality
Angelina B.
Review for: 810
No lo e usado pero es una marca muy buena inovadora y de mucha esperiensia me gustaria resivir muestras gratis grasias
pallavi p.
Glides smoothly, excellent deep colour black colour, 1glide is more than enough, pretty satisfied, loved it
Danica W.
CHILLIWACK, ['', 'BC', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dior is one of my favorite makeup brands to buy when I want to splurge on myself. I've never been disappointed.