Christian Dior DuoStyl Levres Double Stick Lipcolor and Liner 410 uploaded by Sara E.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Buy Christian Dior Lip Liners - Christian Dior DuoStyl Levres Double Stick Lipcolor and Liner 410. How-to-Use: First, sharpen the lip pencil for optimal use. Close mouth and line around the lips until desired contrast is achieved, follow with complementary lip color. see more...

Prema B.
glen burnie
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is amazing the colors are always bold and beautiful! The best part is you can’t beat the quality or price!
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: 650
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Review for: 310, 650, 720, 810, 410
Génesis M.
Excellent for keep my makeup acorde, before I used it, my lip gloss was a disaster, I don't even know where begin my lips or where ends, after I used this I never have the same problem.
Alicia P.
Lancaster Road, Morecambe
With the new fashion trend being matching lips and eye colour, this product is perfect! So pigmented and worth the money. Will 100% be buying another! Christian Dior DuoStyl Levres Double Stick Lipcolor and Liner 410
Zandra C.
This was overall the best thing that I have tried but I would maybe try some more, since I have not yet tried a lot of brands.
Nicole G.
Erie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love the Dior DuoStyl Levres Double Stick Lipcolor and Liner 410. I've always been a fan of using liner with lipstick, but finding the right shade can prove to be a challenge! Not anymore with Dior!!!
Sara R.
Cidra
Uno de mis favoritos y de los mejores me encanta y no lo cambio llevo 3 años usandolo.
Cristina P.
Carrollton, Texas
Este es el labial y delineador presiso para mi ya que siempre dilideo mis labios antes de colocar mi labial esto lo hago para una mejor precisión en el contorno de mis labios
Gagan S.
Sacramento
Brilliant color and consistency, doesn't make my lips dry but doesn't move around either. Feels so good on the lips and I love that it's a 2 in 1 product. Perfect for on the go.