Christian Dior DuoStyl Levres Double Stick Lipcolor and Liner 410 uploaded by Sara E.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Buy Christian Dior Lip Liners - Christian Dior DuoStyl Levres Double Stick Lipcolor and Liner 410. How-to-Use: First, sharpen the lip pencil for optimal use. Close mouth and line around the lips until desired contrast is achieved, follow with complementary lip color. see more...

Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: 650
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Review for: 310, 650, 720, 810, 410
Sara E.
New Castle, DE
I like the fact that already you got the match color lip pencil with lipstick.
Have a good size and design.

Lip pencil part is a little big harder that I would love to, but lipstick part is perfect.

Isn't waxy, isn't feel so vaseline finish, just have a pretty good texture and formula.

Another thing I actually like it's coverture, well pigmented but doesn't feel heavy.

I own color 650 which is a natural pink so beautiful.
Nicole G.
Erie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love the Dior DuoStyl Levres Double Stick Lipcolor and Liner 410. I've always been a fan of using liner with lipstick, but finding the right shade can prove to be a challenge! Not anymore with Dior!!!
Génesis M.
Excellent for keep my makeup acorde, before I used it, my lip gloss was a disaster, I don't even know where begin my lips or where ends, after I used this I never have the same problem.
Flavia V.
Um ótimo produto! Vale muito a pena adquirir. Quando adquiri, fiquei muito feliz com o produto! É de ótima qualidade! Vale muuuito a pena comprar!!!
Zandra C.
This was overall the best thing that I have tried but I would maybe try some more, since I have not yet tried a lot of brands.
Amber S.
Stockbridge, GA
This was an awesome product anf so worth the money. It was something i will continue to buy and will always have on hand
nalanda m.
This product is of perfect quality and never stopped using, This is one of the best brands I've ever used.
pallavi p.
Glides smoothly, excellent deep colour black colour, 1glide is more than enough, pretty satisfied, loved it