Christian Dior DuoStyl Levres Double Stick Lipcolor and Liner 410 uploaded by Sara E.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Buy Christian Dior Lip Liners - Christian Dior DuoStyl Levres Double Stick Lipcolor and Liner 410. How-to-Use: First, sharpen the lip pencil for optimal use. Close mouth and line around the lips until desired contrast is achieved, follow with complementary lip color. see more...

Yessenia T.
Stockton, CA
Review for: 810
It's a pretty color and goes with some of my lipsticks,also I love the way it looks with a certain lipsticks.
Abby O.
Review for: 410
Amazing wear! I love the way it goes on and the color stay. Easy to use and love that it is double-sided
Shawna N.
Rio vista , Ca
Review for: 310
Love the pretty pink duo set. Very pretty. Great way to mix and match.great twist action swivel center
April R.
ojinaga mex
Review for: 410
Best one u will find.. I have compared this to my other ones and thus us by far the best one I have..
Jenna N.
Port Arthur, TX
Review for: 650
Wow this last all day and night I love that it's double side help me.out so much I love this product
Griselda S.
San Diego, CA
Review for: 650
Looking for a thin eyeliner, well this is one. I love it since i hate thick eyeliner. Try it out
Suleika P.
Middletown, NY
Review for: 410
I mean anything Dior is amazing!
I love the duo because obviously you get 2 in 1.
Awesome brand!
sequoia m.
Crandall, TX
Review for: 720
Never tries it yet but I would like to get the product soon but it looks like it's good quality
Tonya J.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: 720
Works great! love, love, love the versatile of this product! Highly recommend trying it!
Shalissa L.
San Diego, CA
Review for: 650
Really Good product. I definitely recommend this product. Anyone can def pull this off.