Christian Dior DuoStyl Levres Double Stick Lipcolor and Liner 410 uploaded by Sara E.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Buy Christian Dior Lip Liners - Christian Dior DuoStyl Levres Double Stick Lipcolor and Liner 410. How-to-Use: First, sharpen the lip pencil for optimal use. Close mouth and line around the lips until desired contrast is achieved, follow with complementary lip color. see more...

Mahyleni S.
Review for: 720
This product is the maximum, creamy and very natural, I love. this product is the maximum, creamy and very natural, I love
Bella Q.
El Centro, CA
Review for: 720
I loved this product and I would get it again but I find it too expensive for my financial status. I would recommend it.
Roxanna B.
Albany, NY
Review for: 410
Favorite lip liner and color. It looks absolutely adorable. I use this to go out all the time its definitely worth it .
Angie S.
Howard Beach, NY
Review for: 720
My lips look like another persons lips. The color choices are perfect as well as application. A must have for all women
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Review for: 410
This dou of a lipliner kit is super awesome you don't have to dig around looking for lipstick cause it's already there
Ana V.
miami, FL
Review for: 410

dior is one of my favorite brands and lipsticks are excellent in color and quality are not cheap pwro worth its price
Amber V.
Yukon, OK
Review for: 410
It stays on ur lips long lasting, Has a various amount of different colors!!!!! A little pricey but totally worth it
Samantha H.
Morehead, KY
Review for: 650
Dior is top notch. I love everything about the line. The price is a little steep but the color payoff if worth it.
Tara B.
New Castle, PA
Review for: 310
Very exspensive. But i would definitely buy again. It inhanced my lips. Wish i could of found more color varietys.
Alyssa S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: 310
Love the duo liner and color. The color and liner stay on for hours and I always get compliments when I wear it!