Christian Dior DuoStyl Levres Double Stick Lipcolor and Liner 410 uploaded by Sara E.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Buy Christian Dior Lip Liners - Christian Dior DuoStyl Levres Double Stick Lipcolor and Liner 410. How-to-Use: First, sharpen the lip pencil for optimal use. Close mouth and line around the lips until desired contrast is achieved, follow with complementary lip color. see more...

Aniya H.
Review for: 650
It's awesome it feels great and weird to admit it smells amazing and I always buy it I'll never be out of it....a most have it is a 10 plus you should get these in especially a day you need you won't regret the great decision you made
Liz S.
Marquette, MI
Review for: 810
Although a little pricey, the Christian Dior Liner is worth every penny. You don't have to worry about it coming off during the middle of the day or reapplying at lunch time! I will definitely be splurging on this product more often!
Lauren M.
Review for: 410
It's a nice product. It works well but I definitely think you could find a similar product for much cheaper. I don't know if I would repurchase. I recommend this is you're willing to spend on it but I don't think it's necessary.
Erica G.
Review for: 310
Love Christian Diro DuoStyl levres double stick lip color and liner so convenient Love how the colors match and goes on smooth I would recommend this product to all my friends especially the ones that love big full sexy lips .
AC A.
Summerville, SC
Review for: 720
Genius! The perfect idea to have you lipcolor and liner together. It saves time and money. The colors apply beautifully and evenly. You don't have to hunt for the liner to match the lipcolor, hurray!!!
Isha D.
Columbus, OH
Review for: 810
This is a beautiful lip liner and color. It is very pigmented, lasts for a long time and is not harsh on the lips. It can be used with our withour chapstick and does not dry the lips out. Great buy !
maria m.
Love this.
Easy to apply and applies evenly.
Lasts and conditions your lips. Simplifies your makeup bag and takes almost no space. Will fit anywhere so you can apply on the go and always look good
Vanesa V.
Austin , Texas
Review for: 720
It's really amazing I loved it it is a lot more expensive than other products though . But I do think is quite nice . But if you are in a budget I wouldn't suggest it . Jut my honest oppinion
Andrea P.
Review for: 310
Need I say more - it's two in one. Lipliner and lipstick together. It's a bit pricey but you it's worth it and it's great for your travels or purse or pocket. Only one item not two!
kailyn M.
Review for: 410
Absolutely love the color and the texture of this lip liner you guys it definably "lived up to the hype" you should all try it it lasts all day and I absolutely love that about it.