Christian Dior DuoStyl Levres Double Stick Lipcolor and Liner 410 uploaded by Sara E.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Buy Christian Dior Lip Liners - Christian Dior DuoStyl Levres Double Stick Lipcolor and Liner 410. How-to-Use: First, sharpen the lip pencil for optimal use. Close mouth and line around the lips until desired contrast is achieved, follow with complementary lip color. see more...

Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: 650
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Review for: 310, 650, 720, 810, 410
Sara E.
New Castle, DE
I like the fact that already you got the match color lip pencil with lipstick.
Have a good size and design.

Lip pencil part is a little big harder that I would love to, but lipstick part is perfect.

Isn't waxy, isn't feel so vaseline finish, just have a pretty good texture and formula.

Another thing I actually like it's coverture, well pigmented but doesn't feel heavy.

I own color 650 which is a natural pink so beautiful.
Nicole G.
Erie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love the Dior DuoStyl Levres Double Stick Lipcolor and Liner 410. I've always been a fan of using liner with lipstick, but finding the right shade can prove to be a challenge! Not anymore with Dior!!!
Génesis M.
Excellent for keep my makeup acorde, before I used it, my lip gloss was a disaster, I don't even know where begin my lips or where ends, after I used this I never have the same problem.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: 650
Okay so the 90's are back and they are back hard. Which means break out the lip liner and those moody burgundy lips you haven't rocked since the 90's. And when it comes to those hues, lipliner goes a long way for keeping that lipstick on your lips where it belongs.
Shaira P.
Orlando, FL
Review for: 810
I love to use this Double Stick Lip color and Liner!!! I normally buy brown colors. I love the liner is easy to use and lip color last for a long time. I've tried other in the past and I don't see my self changing the Duo any time soon!!!! I would definitely recommend this product!!!
Liz S.
Marquette, MI
Review for: 810
Although a little pricey, the Christian Dior Liner is worth every penny. You don't have to worry about it coming off during the middle of the day or reapplying at lunch time! I will definitely be splurging on this product more often!
Brooke G.
Roseville, OH
Review for: 310
Christian Dior DuoStyl Levres are beautiful , they are easy to apply and great colors , other people should use it , I've bought it once online it cost a lot but its long lasting and I would love more of this product and I do recommend everyone to use this amazing product.
Lauren M.
Review for: 410
It's a nice product. It works well but I definitely think you could find a similar product for much cheaper. I don't know if I would repurchase. I recommend this is you're willing to spend on it but I don't think it's necessary.