Christian Dior DuoStyl Levres Double Stick Lipcolor and Liner 410 uploaded by Sara E.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Buy Christian Dior Lip Liners - Christian Dior DuoStyl Levres Double Stick Lipcolor and Liner 410. How-to-Use: First, sharpen the lip pencil for optimal use. Close mouth and line around the lips until desired contrast is achieved, follow with complementary lip color. see more...

Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Oxford, MS
Review for: 650
If you are a busy girl like me. Then this will be the lip holy grail for you! It's easy to apply the consistency is smooth and creamy. This is especially great to minimize the things you put in your purse. You definitely get your money's worth with this two in one product. Thank you Christian Dior.
Shaira P.
Shaira P.
Orlando, FL
Review for: 810
I love to use this Double Stick Lip color and Liner!!! I normally buy brown colors. I love the liner is easy to use and lip color last for a long time. I've tried other in the past and I don't see my self changing the Duo any time soon!!!! I would definitely recommend this product!!!
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
Austin, TX
Review for: 650
I can't say enough about Dior products! I have been a fan of Dior for years. Lip liners and lipsticks are long lasting and creamy! They make your lips feel sexy and soft and you will get compliments galore! I recommend these products to every woman who wants to get attention!
Brooke G.
Brooke G.
Roseville, OH
Review for: 310
Christian Dior DuoStyl Levres are beautiful , they are easy to apply and great colors , other people should use it , I've bought it once online it cost a lot but its long lasting and I would love more of this product and I do recommend everyone to use this amazing product.
Alex R.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: 650
Okay so the 90's are back and they are back hard. Which means break out the lip liner and those moody burgundy lips you haven't rocked since the 90's. And when it comes to those hues, lipliner goes a long way for keeping that lipstick on your lips where it belongs.
Brandon S.
Brandon S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: 810
I love this lip gloss brand it is so amazing and makes my lips feel so good. I would totally recommend this product to any of my friends or family. I am always looking for great products to use and tell people about. I can't wait to get more it lasts me so long!!
Cassandra Z.
Cassandra Z.
Yuma, AZ
Review for: 810
This Christian Dior Duo Style lip liner & lipstick is lovable. The color is very adjustable and it doesn't smear or stay on cups. When dried your lips stay moisturized and it isn't expensive. I believe this is worth the buy. 2 in 1 can that get any better?!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Indianapolis, IN
Only giving 4 stars because I wish it was bigger. I love having everything I need in one product. Super easy to apply. Easy to transport and throw in a clutch. Wears beautiful. Stays put through the day. It's not sticky or tacky either. Over all great.
Maryam I.
Maryam I.
Review for: 650
Easy to use, just glide it, love the fact that its a liner and stick in one piece, dont have to run around to find different stuff. I usullay put it in my purse so if I forget to put on my lipstick I have it in my purse, doesnt take much space.
Carmen b.
Carmen b.
Van Nuys, CA
Review for: 650
I love how I get to use it easily. Love this brand.i t made my lips bigger and didn't fall of or go on cups . Everyone wants it and I try hard not to use it as much but because then I would have to get a new one and it was hard to find.