BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

What is the difference between Pure Perfume, Eau de Parfumes, Eau de Toilette, and Eau de Cologne? The differences are simply a matter of the amount or concentration of oils in the fragrance. The highest concentration is in pure perfume (or Parfumes). Next would be Eau de Parfumes, then Eau de Toilette, and finally Eau de Cologne. Some manufacturers make a solid perfume, solid perfume is as strong as a pure perfume however it is in a gel-like consistency. Eau De Toilette and Eau De Cologne are generally interchangeable, especially in Men's fragrances. After Shave has the least amount of oils. The higher the concentration the longer your fragrance will last, and the less you need to apply. This photo is a representation of the brand only. Actual product container/packaging may vary. see more...

L F.
A beautiful fragrance, all time favorite and s classic. I just love that deep vanilla harmonizing with the mandarin and peony. Stays on all day and the bottle lasts you forever. I will highly recommend it to those beautiful women who have not meet this beauty yet.
Wendy C.
Dune takes me back to my sophomore year in high school in 1991 when it 1st came out,I got it for my b-day!

I remember it being a strong oriental woody fragrance..the main notes that stood out to me were the rosewood,sandalwood,oakmoss,benzion and LOTS of amber!!!! I liked this one a lot & went through 2 bottles of it then got sick of it lol but now as I'm older I might just bring this back into rotation.

Lisa S.
Frankfort, KY
My all time favorite perfume. I have worn this for years. Even when I carried mail and was out all day in the weather, this scent held up and delivered (pun intended) at the end of the day. Whenever I wear it, I always get asked what scent it is. I may try other scents along the way, but always come back to Dune.
Dorothy S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Christian Dior Dune is a wonderfully warm fragrance. Every time I catch a wift I think of warm nights by a fireplace. If fragrance was a clothing item Dune would be that cozy cashmere sweater that always make you feel warm and snug. This perfume lasts all day and I get so many compliments when I wear it.
Courtney S.
Wichita, KS
Smells delightful! It stays on for the longest time and you will Definitely get noticed wearing this perfume! When you walk past people you can be confident that you smell great even after a long day! Worth the price ! :)
Jenna L.
Tampa, FL
I love the smell of this perfume. It is a classic that you can't find anywhere anymore. Dior discontinued it a while ago, but I still find it at small perfume shops. It's sweet but not overly girly. If you have to find a scent that almost anyone would love, I would recommend this.
Dajana L.
Pleasant Valley, NY
I searched high and low in stores to find this because my mother wore it when we where young and my father said it smelled like the flowers From their country and to me it just smelled like a fancy woman and reminds me of when I was young
Victoria C.
A little strong but still a great perfume to use on special ocassions, especially at night. It lasts a lot and you only need a few drops.
Devin B.
The scent was too heavy for me personally. I felt like I had way too much perfume on even after spritzing just a small amount
emma f.
It seems good but over time it get old , I was all over it at first . But I guess I used it to much and the smelled died