BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

What is the difference between Pure Perfume, Eau de Parfumes, Eau de Toilette, and Eau de Cologne? The differences are simply a matter of the amount or concentration of oils in the fragrance. The highest concentration is in pure perfume (or Parfumes). Next would be Eau de Parfumes, then Eau de Toilette, and finally Eau de Cologne. Some manufacturers make a solid perfume, solid perfume is as strong as a pure perfume however it is in a gel-like consistency. Eau De Toilette and Eau De Cologne are generally interchangeable, especially in Men's fragrances. After Shave has the least amount of oils. The higher the concentration the longer your fragrance will last, and the less you need to apply. This photo is a representation of the brand only. Actual product container/packaging may vary. see more...

Dorothy S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Christian Dior Dune is a wonderfully warm fragrance. Every time I catch a wift I think of warm nights by a fireplace. If fragrance was a clothing item Dune would be that cozy cashmere sweater that always make you feel warm and snug. This perfume lasts all day and I get so many compliments when I wear it.
Dajana L.
Pleasant Valley, NY
I searched high and low in stores to find this because my mother wore it when we where young and my father said it smelled like the flowers From their country and to me it just smelled like a fancy woman and reminds me of when I was young
Courtney S.
Wichita, KS
Smells delightful! It stays on for the longest time and you will Definitely get noticed wearing this perfume! When you walk past people you can be confident that you smell great even after a long day! Worth the price ! :)
Victoria C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little strong but still a great perfume to use on special ocassions, especially at night. It lasts a lot and you only need a few drops.
emma f.
It seems good but over time it get old , I was all over it at first . But I guess I used it to much and the smelled died
MarQuita P.
Chicago Heights, IL
This smells lovey and heavenly !!!! The fragrance last a very long time , you don't have to overwhelm your body with it
chelsea k.
Livermore, KY
Best smelling & long lasting. Not only do you end up smelling great but when you smell delicious you feel great top!
Tammy L.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
I really liked the soft smell on this at first it smells strong but like 20seconds later its a soft pretty scent.
Wanda C.
Jonesboro, AR
My husband loves this fragrance. He said it smells elegant. If he likes it it has to be awesome!
Wendy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dune takes me back to my sophomore year in high school in 1991 when it 1st came out,I got it for my b-day!

I remember it being a strong oriental woody fragrance..the main notes that stood out to me were the rosewood,sandalwood,oakmoss,benzion and LOTS of amber!!!! I liked this one a lot & went through 2 bottles of it then got sick of it lol but now as I'm older I might just bring this back into rotation.